1|Beginning of the end

Chapter One|Beginning of the endMbalenhle Khumalo First week of September|Thursday,2 September 2021Fine Dining Restaurant| 7:45PM

Mbalenhle Khumalo
First week of September|Thursday,2 September 2021
Fine Dining Restaurant| 7:45PM

I am so nervous and freaking out as I hold my fork and tapping my feet,I am meant to do this annoying job my sister, Keneoue wants to do and it's supposed to be the last one.

"Enjoying the meal?"He asks and I nod my head."Not a talker I see."The guy across from me,Pedro Santiago says and I give him a tight lipped smile.

"You can say that."I reply while looking at him and he smiles. "So,you shut the whole restaurant down?"I narrow my eyes at him and he smirks.

"I did,for a beautiful girl like you."He replies and puts his tattooed hand on my small hand. I feel the warmth of his hand and look up to see him looking at me."Thank you for giving me a chance,I'm sure you have a lot of guys waiting for you."

"And you have thousands of women worshiping the ground you walk on."I say just to see his reaction and it's the cutest as he bites his lip.

"I guess we have people wanting us and maybe if we are together, we'll create too much havoc."

"Definitely."I hype him up and eat my pasta while he eats his steak and chips. Pedro is a fine man with tattoos covering his body,hair pushed back and just rocking a black outfit all the way- black short sleeved shirt,black shades,black jeans and black Dr. Martens boots.

I am rocking a white bodycon dress that is mid-thigh, white strapless heels and a jean jacket. I wanted it to be casual but sexy even though it seems basic for a date.

From starters,main course and dessert this restaurant really outdone themselves

The conversation was flowing but there was awkwardness because I did feel nervous about what my sisters were doing in his house. He stands up,frowns his eyebrows as his phone rings and he pats his pockets.

He takes out his phone and slides the answer button as he puts it on his ear.

"What do you mean my house is broken into?!"He shouts at whoever as I keep my head down and rub my shoulder,trying to keep calm and relaxed."Fix it or I'll fix your face,moron!"He whispers and I look up.