5|Date time+Keneoue comes to town

Chapter Five|Date time&Keneoue comes to townOmniscient Five days later|Thursday,23 September 202112:45PM

Omniscient
Five days later|Thursday,23 September 2021
12:45PM

“How are you feeling?”Kimberly asks as Mbalenhle fixes her midi dress that hugs her body with pantyhose and black chelsea boots.

“I honestly don't know how to feel. I'm happy and sticking to this plan than Keneoue's petty plan.” Mbalenhle says and looks at Kimberly with a smile.”And you?”

“I am feeling good,he's so sweet and cute,where do these men come from?” Kimberly asks with a smile and Mbalenhle smiles as she remembers a few men she would like to forget about.”And now?”

“It just feels too good to be true,I'm waiting for the moment when a girl calls my phone or emails me or something, Kelly. I just remember how Max did me and how Shawn did you.” Mbalenhle explains and Kimberly looks away.

“I won't allow you to remember highschool drama. You really loved Max and for him to do that and also Shawn seems like a druggie now which I'm glad I don't have a future with him.” Kimberly says and Mbalenhle smiles.

The phone rings and they look at the countertop. They look at Mbalenhle's phone to see it's Gianluca and Mbalenhle slides the green button with a smile on her face.

“Rosa bella.”Gianluca says and Mbalenhle bites her lip.

“Handsome.”She says with a huge smile on her face and Kimberly smiles. “You will send your location,right?”

“I thought I'll come fetch you.”He says on the phone with a frown and he looks at Trent.

“I have already requested an uber though, Gianluca.”

“Don't worry about that. I'll pay for the Uber,the thing is I'm coming with Trent.”Gianluca explains and Mbalenhle looks at Kimberly.

“Oh okay,see you then.”Mbalenhle says and the call ends.”Am I overreacting when I think of the guys coming here?”

Kimberly furrows her eyebrows and then looks at Mbalenhle through the mirror.”Is it a bad thing in your opinion?”

“When the boss lady comes here,what will happen?”

“Keneoue will be strong as we have been holding on with her abuse.” Kimberly says and Mbalenhle smirks.”So Trent is coming here?”

“How d-fuck.” Kimberly says and Mbalenhle smiles.”I thought he is coming tomorrow.” Kimberly rubs her forehead and Mbalenhle smiles.

“Just cook mom's pasta and give him wine.”

“I have a whole five star course meal planned for him.”

“What makes Trent so special that on my birthday I get a simple text message and Trent gets a Christmas meal?” Mbalenhle smirks and Kimberly quickly takes the cookbook out.