Bad Habits

Summary:

Polycephaly and Buzzsaw hate each other. But they also fuck. Its a Hate/Fuck relationship.

Notes:

If you've read any of my Servicing the Alliance series, you will see i have used the rod system in this one.

Thanks to two very good friends (you know who you are!) for helping with some of the dialogue and for giving me the inspiration to write this really weird CrackShip.

Punching the wall back at base Polycephaly was fuming. That fucking Buzzsaw mutant had gotten away from him AGAIN, that smug bastard. Every single time they came up against each other, neither would get the upper hand nor would either win even though the mutant Skibidi Toilet was less than half of Polycephaly's size. The fucker had even smashed up one of his sub screens this time as well as trying to chop off his tendrils. Getting the engineers to fix him up from this last encounter and also to see if there was any way to strengthen up his tendrils while also keeping the flexibility he needed, Polycephaly stood there while they worked on him thinking of strategies he could use on the prick next time they met. Other than the engineers working on him, the other TV units kept a wide berth, they knew the larger unit would lash out if provoked when in this foul a mood.

Next time Polycephaly went out to battle, the Buzzsaw mutant was there again. As Polycephaly started chasing the bastard down he started cursing. Cackling the entire time the mutant led him on a merry chase away from the battle site into an empty warehouse. With a wide manic grin Buzzsaw stood in the middle of the large space and just looked at Polycephaly with his saw blade idly spinning.

"Ugly ass bitch." With those three words Polycephaly readied up his sub screens to blind the mutant but Buzzsaw countered by slipping on his shades and that wide manic grin became a mouth that was biting his lip at the sight of the handsome large TV man. Wait, what? Handsome? The mutant was obviously having a nightmare or something. Feeling the large TV unit pick up his smaller self, he shouted stunned at Polycephaly.

"Skibidi skibidi! Fuck you!"

"Fuck me? I think I'd rather fuck you. Been needing to release some pressure recently, might as well use your cocky bitch ass."

"Skibidi ! What the FUCK did you just-" Seeing Polycephaly detach his sub screens as well as feeling his pants being ripped away from his body, Buzzsaw started struggling to get out of the hard grip of the other. Hearing unzipping as Polycephaly started lowering Buzzsaw onto his already fully pressurised rod.

"...Oh, FUCK NO. Skibidi!"

Trying to get the large TV unit to release him he tried to use his saw blade on any part of Polycephaly he could reach but he was denied that when one of the large TV unit's tendrils wrapped itself around that arm and pulled it away, another wrapping around his other arm and pulling that one out as well so his arms were locked into position above his head. Then Polycephaly started pounding into Buzzsaw, using his large hands to pull the Skibidi onto him harder and faster as he started to enjoy himself. It had been a while since he'd been able to use his rod in such a way, apparently none of the other large units liked how big his rod was and so avoided him on many occasions. Hearing quiet moans, Polycephaly looked down and saw the blissed out face of Buzzsaw, who seemed to be enjoying every thrust, the mutant's own rod being fully extended too. Bringing one of his free tendrils round, Polycephaly started to roughly caress Buzzsaw's cheek who immediately started nuzzling into it like a touch starved whore.

"Sk-skibidii- h-harder, please, y-yes yees..." Jolting hearing this Polycephaly decides to ramp up his speed and force to really give this annoying little shit the punishment he deserved. Hearing the mutant's groans Polycephaly decides to use his last remaining tendril to roughly tug on Buzzsaw's own rod which looked a little different to the normal large Cameraman one, the mutant had obviously modified the body somehow. Seeing white fluid seeping out of the mutants rod and feeling the hole in which he was slamming into tighten and release repeatedly on his own rod. Feeling the pressure in his systems increase to the max giving the large TV unit a pleasant overload through his circuits then venting out of his rod in the form of a clear fluid byproduct, Polycephaly's rod retracts as he dumps the mutant down on the ground disgusted with himself for the act. Quickly zipping himself up he teleported away in a rush as Buzzsaw just stared angrily at the space where Polycephaly had been standing.

A couple of weeks after this, they met in the battlefield again, this time the pair ended up a few blocks away from the battle in what seemed to be a park in the middle of the ruined city. Buzzsaw saw an opportunity and as he forced Polycephaly to back up, the large TV unit fell backwards over a large fallen tree. As he flipped over and got on his hands and knees, Buzzsaw had a rather good idea. This fucker had used him for his own pleasure, why not return the favour? Spinning up his saw blade he used it along the seams of Polycephaly's pants which caused them to open up revealing that similarly placed exhaust hole that Polycephaly had violated in Buzzsaw's own body.

"Skibidi! How about I fuck YOU this time? Yes yes?

"Fucking bollocks to that, you wouldn't even know HOW to fuck me right!"

"Says the one on his hands and knees. Skibidi!"

Placing his rotating saw blade at the base of Polycephaly's tendrils to force him to stay still, Buzzsaw quickly unzipped himself and plunges his rod into the large TV unit making Polycephaly growl in anger. Taking his time because it felt like this was the first time Polycephaly's exhaust hole had been used in such a way as it was so tight on the mutants rod, he just keeps up a nice slow thrusting rhythm enjoying himself immensely. Pulling at Polycephaly's hip to thrust harder, Buzzsaw notices that the TV unit was detaching a sub screen or two and using his tendrils on his own rod to get some relief. As much as Buzzsaw wanted to stop Polycephaly doing that, he decided not to as it was causing some lovely feedback on his rod via the exhaust hole. Grabbing the two unoccupied tendrils with his hand, Buzzsaw yanks them towards him pulling Polycephaly even harder onto his rod as the large TV unit starts glitching in his pathetic whining.

"F-fucking hhhh-hell!"

"Skibidi! The big, bad Television can't handle a small Skibidi like me?"

"Fuck y-you, you p-prick!"

"Later, later. Yes, yes."

Using those tendrils as leverage, wrapping them around his hand, Buzzsaw kept going until he saw that Polycephaly had overloaded with that clear fluid spilling everywhere on the ground as well as Polycephaly's exhaust hole putting a stranglehold on his own rod. With one particular contraction on his rod, Buzzsaw grunts and spills his own fluids into Polycephaly, holding the large TV unit there tightly the entire time his load was dumping. Letting Polycephaly go, he jumped back and zipped himself up, a manic grin on his face, watching the large TV unit get to his feet albeit shakily.

"You're still an ugly ass bitch."

"Skibidi skibidi! Maybe next time you can try to fuck me by using your screen powers! Yes, yes!"

"Fucking crazy you are, you bloody wanker."

The two parted ways yet again, but for some reason anytime they saw each other in the future it was always away from everyone else and neither seemed to ever get badly injured after a fight like they used to...