I Was Made For Lovin' You

Feeling a hand gently run along his tank and bowl at the back made Buzz shudder as he started to wake up though he was keeping his eyes closed for now. It seemed a lot more sensitive now than it used to be and the gentle touches were starting to do things to him. Feeling warmth radiating in front of him, Buzzsaw buries his face and nuzzles into Polycephaly's chest, lightly moaning in pleasure. Feeling those fingertips start dancing slightly quicker over his form made him push his face in harder whining at the sensations as well as pulling at Polycephaly's hips trying to bring him in closer. Feeling something larger than usual poking into him, Buzzsaw opened his eyes and looked down between their bodies.

"Uh, Ceph?"

"Hrrmm?"

"Uh... you seem to be bigger than usual."

"What are you going on about?"

Without another word, Buzzsaw just reached out and wrapped his hands around the base of the large TV's pressurised rod, running his closed fist along it making Polycephaly shiver.

"You seem rather sensitive at the base here Ceph." Then all of a sudden Buzzsaw felt the large TV's arms tighten around him, pulling him even closer as the mutant continued running his hand up and down Polycephaly's rod.

"S-sorry. Don't usually let it get fully extended like this, No-one's ever liked it and I've always had to try and stop it extending just to even try to find someone who wanted some fun but even then..."

"Hey. Shush. Am I complaining? No, just a little shocked is all. I have no problems letting you try as long as you take it slow and listen if I tell you to stop or something."

"No, I don't want to hurt you. You somehow did take the full length back the first ever time we fucked but at the time I just did it to try and shut your, at the time, cocky bitch ass up. Been careful ever since to make sure you didn't get that kind of treatment off me again, it's not fair on you."

"Ceph, just shut up and fuck me will you? You need it, I need it. Forget the fuckers in the past, you got me now. I ain't going nowhere."

Turning over so he was facing away from the larger unit, Buzzsaw also pushed back onto him as well, trying to encourage Polycephaly. Then he felt it, the large TV started curling around him and pulling him in gently. Feeling Polycephaly's screen touch the top of his head, Buzzsaw looked up and nuzzled it as the large TV started purring ever so softly. Feeling Polycephaly's rod slide slowly into him but stopping around the length Buzzsaw was used to made him try to buck his hips as Polycephaly held him still with an iron grip.

"Ceph, I know you're not fully in. Told you you can as long as you go slow and I meant it."

"I know I know, I just don't want to hurt you. You ready?"

"Fuck me stupid Ceph, please."

Hearing that needy little tinge in the mutant's voice, Polycephaly started pushing his rod in again, slower than before. Keeping watch over Buzzsaw to make sure he didn't hurt him then all of a sudden both heard a faint click as Polycephaly was fully hilted in Buzzsaw. As he waited, all the large TV could hear from Buzzsaw was light moans and groans like he'd usually get just by touching him. Pulling himself out a few inches then pushing back in made the mutant shudder in bliss under his touch, taking the cue Polycephaly went a bit harder and faster making Buzzsaw moan his name out in pure ecstasy. Reaching a tendril round, Polycephaly wrapped it round the mutant's own rod and started playing with it to heighten the sensations running through the smaller male.

"More Ceph, please, more nrgh. So.... Good.*

"This really isn't hurting you?"

"N-no, just feels really good. I need more of you Ceph, please just fuck me senseless now. It doesn't hurt at all and I need you going feral on me."