Rizzler Bunny

Loud yelling could be heard in the Skibidi Main Base as Swat had Rambo carry a raging Buzzsaw into a changing room. Stripping the struggling mutant down with Rambo's help, Swat then forced a sexy bunny suit onto Buzzsaw, puffy bunny tail and ears included.

"The FUCK you doing?! We gotta bloody go soon! No! Don't you fucking dare burn my normal clothes!"

"Buzzsaw, we just want you looking all pretty for your secret boyfriend that you keep going off to see. When are we gonna meet the dude anyway?"

"I don't HAVE a fucking boyfriend. For fucks sake Swat!"

"So why do you always look so relaxed after vanishing on us hrm? Even after you do a vanishing act during a battle?"

"FUCK YOU SWAT! I'm gonna bow out of this skirmish, you lot just don't know when to bloody quit."

Then all of a sudden the emergency alarms all went off and everyone was forced out to the battle site nearby, even Buzzsaw in his adorable sexy bunny outfit. Trying his hardest to keep to the quieter battle areas Buzzsaw kept trying to hide due to his embarrassment. Then he spots a blinding flash of light and the sounds of a larger entity close by. Shit, the large TV man was here.. Polycephaly would not let him escape without a barb or three if he saw Buzzsaw in this outfit. Moving away Buzzsaw then collided with a large Speakerman who picked him up curiously then he was sound blasted through a nearby building which ended up with him being stuck through an interior wall with his front half on one side and his backside on the other. Somehow with how he had been thrown, he couldn't actually free himself from the wall. Fuck. Hopefully Swat or Rambo would realise what had happened and come rescue him but for now he just hung there limply.

Hearing a noise coming from behind him Buzzsaw got rather concerned. Was it one of those filthy tech heads or was it one of his own? Feeling a slap on his arse, Buzzsaw still didn't know who it was. A horrid realisation came over Buzzsaw as the unknown hands poked at the tail then pulled the crotch apart on the bunny suit exposing his hole and rod, which had already started pressurising at the treatment he was receiving. Starting to struggle to try and get out of this predicament Buzzdaw felt something wrap around his legs and his hips being pulled toward the other presence. Immediately he knew exactly who it was, Polycephaly had found him. Somehow that bloody Speakerman had put him through the damn wall at just the right height for Polycephaly as Buzzsaw felt the TV man's rod roughly entering his hole and thrusting in and out as the bastards tendril's started playing with his rod. The only thing he could do was just try to relax and enjoy what was happening until he heard that fuckers voice through the wall.

"You really look better like this, not such an ugly ass bitch." Polycephaly really knew how to make Buzzsaw spitting mad, just how he liked it as it made it a more pleasant experience for Polycephaly as it made things a tad rougher.

"Oh screw you!"

"Later on Rizzsaw, right now I'm screwing you."

"What the ever loving FUCK did you just call me? R-rizzsaw?!"

Polycephaly ignored this last bit from Buzzsaw as he started going harder and faster to try and finish before someone came along and found them like this. He could hear the sounds of battle drifting their way after all so they'd need to be quick, plus that large Speakerman might just come to investigate why Polycephaly hadn't returned to the battlefield yet. It really was a pain in the circuits trying to hide what he was doing with the mutant on occasion but it was worth it to get rid of some of the pressure in his systems. As he carried on pounding at Buzzsaw, Polycephaly started hearing those little moans and groans that signalled that the other entity was finally enjoying what he was being given. Both finishing rather quickly as the battle was definitely moving in their direction, Polycephaly made one last tug on Buzzsaw's rod which started spilling out that thick white fluid he produced as Polycephaly vented his own clear fluid byproduct after he overloaded his systems. Tucking everything away and zipping himself up, Polycephaly took pity on the poor mutant stuck in the wall and put the crotch of the bunny outfit back to semi normal after slapping Buzzsaw's arse once again. Walking around to the other side of the wall after reattaching his TV's to his tendrils, Polycephaly just stared at the head of Buzzsaw.

"Make sure you got those ears on next time Rizzsaw, I want to see them bounce as I drive my rod into you."

"...Oh, FUCK NO!" Both looking around hearing more battle noises Polycephaly straightens up.

"Your lot will find you easy enough. I'm going to go before they fucking catch me and I have to do some damage. See you around, you ugly ass rizzy bitch."

Just as Polycephaly teleports away Swat comes crashing through trying to get a jab in on the large TV man as he vanishes from sight in his teleport fog. Seeing just how Buuzzsaw was trapped, Swat then yanked at the wall making the hole larger and pulled Buzzsaw out.

"Glad I got to you before that TV freak hurt or killed you. Let's get your arse back to base and get you checked out. Get to see your boyfriend at least? "

"Seriously Swat.... Fuck you, you bloody wanker."