GENERALS Of The Nine Great Orders

THE NINE GALACTIC GENERALS
Im gonna make a more detailed story about all the Generals but , the generals where the first people whom the nine ran into on there journeys of the stars... these individuals now serve as second commands to there lords ..

Name -  Theia The Morning Dawn

Name -
Theia The Morning Dawn

Order -
The Golden Order

Age -
19

Race
Elf

Home World
Eroth , The Home Of The Elves

Character Information
Theia was one of the few elf's who actually wasn't raised on Eroth, due to the Trafficking Business... When she was a Newborn her parents sold her. Elf's have one of the highest life spans in the known galaxy & due to that many other species became jealous of that n started to hate elf's n despise how lucky they are & that they took it all for granted. But, Lucky still a newborn , she was bought & found by Omnix The Golden.. But many elf's children didn't get the same luxury.... Theia was rather the serious type & is in love with Omnix.. Due to her out lasting life span she hope Omnix will take a more an intimate liking to her .. Theia Had devoted her life body n mind to Omnix cause & will die about it if need be.

Secret Art (SA)
Light Manipulation - Theia can Manipulate light to her will , whether it's making a weapon or a beam of some sorts. Theia has the power to manipulate light but not create it...

Power Level
Unknown

Weapons
a light beam sword.

Name - Nethergrim The Scarlet Reaper 

Name -
Nethergrim The Scarlet Reaper 

order -
The Scarlet Rose Order

Age -
20

Race -
DemiHuman

Home World -
Orodos
aka The Alter-go Mind

Character Information -.
Nethergrim was born on the hellish world Orodos.. Orodos was Ruled by the 3 individuals who were 1 they were call the Alter-go Mind. Orodos was known to conduct awful inhuman experiments. Such Experiments were done on newborn babies to try & give them special abilities.. Through Years & years of research & test subjects & testing they only were able to make one successful DemiHuman. & she was given the name Nethergrim later to be known as Nethergrim The Scarlet Reaper . She Held the power of The Scarlet Flames(flames that didn't burn but rather decay) .. with being granted this power she gain tremendous power n strength but it didn't come without cost. Every time she used her power her body would decay. Due to the flames power she was more resistant to them but over time when using them her body  would still decay. When Nethergrim Was 15 years old the Alter-go mind decided that they no longer needed her... The Alter-go Mind try to assignation her , even though Nethergrim was victorious in this event it didn't come without cost ,in the battle Nethergrim pushed her powers as far as she ever did & with doing so progressed the rot or decay within her body. Causing her to fall into a deep slumber.. until Mira the Scarlet Doll witch Found her & used her power to awakened her.. ever since Nethergrim had been by Mira side..