Chapter 1 : My Dream

My Dream

18 YEARS -

before the main story somewhere...
In the deep caverns of Aerion...

Unknown Women -I'm so sorry, my love...

Unknown women - I..I..I  have to leave you now.

Unknown women - I know you are too young to understand, but You cannot come with us right now.. but one day.

Unknown women - we will be reunited; you will find the way. You will lead the Outer Worlds in a better era, just as you were always destined to.

Unknown women - You are going to do great things, Dakari. You're going to change the galaxy.. & save many lives.. You are destined for Greatness ...

Unknown women - until we meet again. My love

Baby Dakari - Gooo Goo Gada ???

THE PRESENT -

Outer World  Aerion

Lynne, The Head Priestess -  Dakari, Let Go! Wake up!

Lynne, The Head Priestess - It's your first day & you'll be late.

Dakari Ade  - I'm up! I'm up!! I'll be just fine...
as he stretches.

Dakari Ade
19 years old

Lynne, The Head Priestess - today is the day! Are you ready? Don't forget that I need you to be here after to help with the ceremony

Dakari Ade - I was born for this! & okay, I will be straight home after the first rounds.

Narrator - Every two years, a annual entry tournament is more like a test held on all nine outer planets to determine the following candidates For the Planetary Force...

Narrator - The Planetary Force Was A Force that each planet had & the leaders of these forces were The Respected members of The United Nine.

Narrator - These Forces were ranked by one thing. & one thing only and that was power. But even the weakest Force Was mighty.

Planetary Force (PF) Ranks

Aer-ion - Planetary Force No.1
Oth-niel - Planetary Force No.5
Ah-Ana  - Planetary Force No. 7
Phara-Lonia - Planetary Force No.4
Fal-Kor - Planetary Force No. 3
Zu-Thara - Planetary Force No. 6
Stell-Aris - Planetary Force No.9
Xe-Nos - Planetary Force No. 2
Az-Iri - Planetary Force No. 8