The United-Nine(NOT COMPLETE)

Name -  Arthur  The Black Knight

Name -
Arthur The Black Knight

Age -
28

Race -
ZuTharian

Home World -
ZuThara - One of the Outer Planets

Character Information -.
Arthur is from Zu-Thara, one of the nine outer planets. Arthur was well-liked even as a youth; he had many friends and & a loving family. When Arthur was a kid, this was before The Treites of the Nine Powers were signed... AT The time, his world, Zu-Thars, was run by gangs & crimelords. When Arthur was 17 years old, his home was broken into by a group of thugs who believed they had stashed away money. The outcome of this left his mother & dad dead.. despite what has happened, he still dreamed of making his home a better place for all whole lived there ... so he became the strongest swordsman in the universe so it says.. he was known for his incredible physical abilities and refined swordsmanship. His sword, DracNeil, alone yields immense power, with its owner easily cleaving asunder large structures, from a warship to an enormous mountain of ice, with single swipes of his blade DracNeil. Arthur trained a friend effortlessly & finally when he was 20 years old, he challenged the Gang's Leaders & defeated them all. Dusk became the first Commander Of Zu-Thara at 20 years old. He was the Black Knight, Arthur.

Secret Art (SA)
Black Eyes - allows him never to be caught off-guard and continuously hit his target precisely...

FORBIDDEN Art (FA)
Nightmarization - A ability that grants the user significant increases in strength, speed and defense.

Also, with every cut that DracNeil makes on a opponent when Nightmarization is active , the user of the sword has the option to actavait nightmarization on their target...

NIGHTMAREMARIZATION - once activated the target who is deem an enemy will fall to into a coma like state to challenge their worst fears.. ONLY way to wake up is to beat your fear if you lose to your fear , you will perish..

Domain Art Style -

Power Level -
Unknown

Weapons -
BlackSword - DracNeil

Weapons - BlackSword - DracNeil