Chapter 2: The Annual Tournament Begins

Narrator - Dakari finally made his way to the center where he found all the the other contestants waiting in the center while a few more where still making there way down the stairs.
He could easily pick out the strong ones an the weak ones...

- The Aerion Stadium -

Narrator - Finally, with all the contestants here, it was time to begin

Narrator - Finally, with all the contestants here, it was time to begin. There was a nothing but silent amongst the contestants and then....

Unknown Man Voice - WELCOME EVERYONE , SAHLL WE BEGIN.

A unknown voice eagerly said..

There was a intense pressure in the air that made it hard to breath..

Unknown Man Voice - This is the first challenge...

Unknown voice - you shall face my Spirit Pressure head on for 10 seconds.

Unknown Man Voice - Starting now...

With just a lift of his finger a heavy tense force was let off by him...

A scary Force..

Unknown Man Voice - 1..... 2....3

Narrator - Spiritual pressure - refers to the invisible force that emanates from an individual's power.

Narrator - Spiritual energy - is an individual's power...

Unknown Man Voice - 4....5...6

The air Suddening starting to pick up almost like it was gonna storm , ity became very winding the air became very thicken & more & more contestants started to drop by the second...

Unknown Man Voice - 7...8...9

Unknown Man Voice - TIME ...!

The tournaments began with a large group of well over 100 contestants, and now with just a lift of his finger the contestants  has been significantly reduced to just only 8 participants remaining.....

- The Last 8 Contestants -