Aliens?

He said and walked off. "You hurt my dog, I'll kick your ass!" My mother screamed at those men. "Sam! Y/n! Don't say anything! Not a word until we get a lawyer" "yeah" we both yelled back at him. And with that we got put in a car and started driving somewhere. "So uhh- LadiesMan217. That is your eBay username, right?" He asked Sam, "Yeah, but you know, it was a typo and I ran with it." "What do you make of this?" The man said and played an audio. Where Sam said his car is alive or something. "Well. Here's what I said, okay? 'Cause this is a total misunderstanding that my car has been stolen..." "Really?" "...from me, from, my home, but it's fine now because it's back! It came back!" "Well, not by itself." "Well no.." "Because cars don't do that because that would be crazy. They argued and started all laughing. 'The fuck?' That's funny. "So what do you kids know about aliens, huh?" "Oh, you mean, like a Martian? Like what, E.T.? No." "It's an urban legend." Sam and Mikaela babble. "You see this?..." He said and took out a badge. "This is an I-can-do-whatever-I-want-with-it badge." "Right" "I'm gonna lock you up forever." "Oh, God. You know what? Don't listen to him. He's just pussy 'cause he's going to get back to guardian the mall." "You're in the training bra, do not test me. Especially with your daddy's parole coming up." "What, Parole?" "It's nothing." "Oh, Grand Theft Auto, that ain't nothing?" "You know those cars my dad used to teach me to fix? Well, they... They weren't always his." "You stole cars?" "Well, we couldn't always afford a babysitter, so sometimes he had to take me along."

Sam wanted to say something but I was slowly really annoyed at this whole Situation "What do you want with us now?" I asked the men annoyed. We know you know something. It is time to talk!" Hey yelled at us and one moment later we drove into a big metallic foot. We spun till we came to a stop and two big hands came through the windows and crashed them. The car was lifted until the car roof was severed, and the car fell onto the floor with us in it. "You A-holes are in trouble now. Gentlemen, I want to introduce you to my friend, Optimus Prime." Sam said proud even though one moment before, he was scared as hell. "Taking the children, was a bad move. Autobots, relive them of their weapons." All the other autobods now also jumped behind us... Iron Hide pointed his weapons at the people, and Jazz took their weapons away. Optimum bend down to us. "Hi there." the guy said. "You don't seem afraid. Are you not surprised to see us?" Optimus asked. "Look, there are S-Seven protocols, okay? I am not authorized to communicate with you, except to tell you I can't communicate with you. All right." "Get out of the car." "A-alright, you want me to get..." "Now!" Optimus said, angry now, "All right, All right. Get out. Hey, All right, I'm... I'm getting out. I'm getting out, you see? Very nifty how you put us down without killing us" the man mumbled as he slowly stepped out of the car. I also jumped out of the car trying not to hurt myself while doing so, when I jumped out I slightly stumbled onto the street. I then started walking away from the people and went to stand next to Optimus. He looked down at me like he was scanning me or something. "Are you okay Y/n?" He asked me after some time. "Yeah I'm fine." I told him and we looked back to the others.

What is Sector Seven? Answer me." "I am the one asks questions around here. Not you, young man!" "How did you know about the aliens?" "Where did you take our parents?" I heard Sam asking Questions to the stranger. "I'm not at liberty to discuss it. Hey! You touch me, that's federal offense." "Do-whatever-you-want-and-get-away-with-it badge, right?" "So Your Simmons?" Sam asked as he looked at the Badge "Yeah, you're brave now all of a sudden, with his big alien friends standing over there." "Where is Sector Seven?" I asked him. He looked at me, "Wouldn't like you to know?" He asked me back and I looked at him, annoyed. Bee also looked at the man, annoyed. Suddenly, a can hit his head, and a kind of liquid got sprayed all over him. I started laughing at the scene a little, and the man was yelling like he is being attacked. "Bumblebee, stop lubricing the man." "Ahhh- Get that thing to stop." "All right, tough guy, take it off." "What are you talking about?" "Your clothes, all of it, off." "For what?" "For threatening my dad. He started to take his clothes off. "Little lady, this is the beginning of the end of your life." He said.

When he took off his trousers, Suddenly Optimus grabbed me and turned me into the other direction, so I wasn't able to see him anymore. "You're a criminal. Let's face facts. It's in your gene pool." "Those are nice." Mikaela said to him, but since I was facing another direction, I wasn't sure what they're talking about. "Now get being the pole." Some minutes later, suddenly I heard many cars and helicopters in the distance. "Roll out" Optimus yelled. He took me, Sam and Mikaela on his hands and put us on his shoulder. I was on his right shoulder, while the others were on his left shoulder. We soon went to a bridge and Optimus was climbing under the bridge. When the helicopter flew below us the other two started slipping. I slowly started climbing towards them but I got held back. "Stop Y/n. Stay where you are." Optimus said and I just watched as Sam and Mikaela fell. Optimus tried to catch them with his feet but that didn't work and they started falling to the ground until suddenly Bee came out of nowhere and caught them. They slide over the floor and quickly got surrounded by these sector seven people.