Old churche

"Optimus we gotta help them!" I yelled at him. "You have to stay quiet. We can't di anything now." He said and I looked at the scene with pain. My brother got dragged away from his car and they all took them away. Soon the other autobots also arrived. "Hang back. Let me check out." Jazz said and climbed down to us. And looked at the both at us. "Optimus, are qwe gonna stand here and do nothing?" He asked. "There's no way to free Bumblebee without harming the humans." "But it's not right he-" "Let them be." Optimus said in a demanding tone as he climbed down and took the glasses my brother lost there. He then took me in his Hands and transformed. "You can rest now there's a long way ahead." He told me and I slowly started drivting off to sleep. The last thing I felt was the tight seatbelt around me, and the seat slowly getting warmer.

I next woke up to Optimus talking to me. "Wake up Y/n." "Huh what?" I mumbled and slowly sat up "We're almost there." He told me and I looked out the window to find a landscape with many mountains and a big old churche on a hill. When we arrived Optimus transformed and I was now sitting on his hand. I held on tightly and looked at him annoyed. "Next time you could warn me before doing that." I said and puffed my cheeks. He just looked at me with an amused face. But that soon turned serious again. "Please let this work." Optimus said, took out the glassed and scanned them. "Fire it up Optimus." Jazz said next to us. "The code. The code on these glasses indicates the All Spark is 230 miles from here." Optimus spoke. His scanner turned off an he looked around. "I sense the decepticons are getting ready to mobilice. Rachted told us and I looked at Optimus. "They must know it's here as well." "What about Bumblebee? We can't just let him to die, and become some human experiment." Jazz said and I also looked at Optimuss with sadness. "Isn't there a way we could help him?" "He'll die in vain if we don't accommodate the mission. Bumblebee is a great solider, this is what he wants." Optimus spoke, pointing to the ground, while I sat on his other hand.

"Why are we fighting to save the humans? They are primitive and a voilent race." Jazz said and I looked to the ground in saddnis. I know he didn't meant me but it still hurts. Optimus looked at me for a moment before looking at Jazz. "Were we so different?" I looked at him while he looked at his autobots. "They're a young species. They have much to learn. But I've seen goodness in them" He said now looking me in the eyes. "Freedom is the right if all sentien beings. You all know there is only one way to end this war. We must destroy the cube. As long as the cube exists the war will never be over. If all else fails, I will unite it with the spark in my chest." He said and I looked at him confused. ""What would happen?" I asked them. "That's suicide. The cube is raw power. It could destory you both." Ratched said and I looked at OPtimus in shock. "A nessisary sacrifice to bring peace to this planet. We cannot let the humans pay for our mistakes." He said and faced now all the Autobots. It's been an honor serving with you all. Autobots. Roll out."

They all jumped down from the church and started driving towards the direction of the All Spark. He also transformed and sat me on the driver's seat. "You really gonna do it?" "If it's necessary." He said. "But if it's possible, we will do anything to prevent that." I told him sternly. I just needed to get my mind of and started the radio. A few songs I really liked started playing, and I started singing to it really loud.

We were driving in the desert highway when I suddenly noticed a few silluets at theend of the street. "There is Bee!" I yelled and pointed to the Silluets. I also noticed some cars like from soliders. "Hold on thight." Optimus told me as we drove past them and made a drivt so now we were behind them. When we arrived at the city many decepticons started following us. Suddenly Optimus slowed down and the decepticon jumped right into us. And kicked us from a bridge. Optimus transformed and shot at the decepticon while he held me close to his chest with the other hand. He then put me down and looked at me sternly. "While I fight this guy, you hide. You run in this derection and don't come back." He told me with a serious face. "Okay," I said and turned around to start running. As I did so Optimus started fighting the other decepticon. But well running away from them was harder then thought if they come near me wiht their fight. Optimus finally got to throw that decepticonof the bridge and followed behind while I stayed and waited for him to come back. After good 10 minutes, the familiar red, blue semi truck stood infront of me and the doors opened. "Alright we need to get to mission City." I said and he started driving. When we arrived Optimus let me out and I ran to my brother tackling him in a hug. "It's good to see you." he told me.

I then noticed Bee on the ground. "What happened to him?!" I asked sam shocked. "Where are his legs?" I asked freaked out. "an attack hit us and Bee wasn't so lucky we have to get him out of here." Sam said and I noticed Mikaela with a truck ready to get Bee out of here. Then a solider approached us. "Sam! Where is the cube? And who are you" the man asked us." "Right here." "And I'm Y/n Sam's sister." I told him. "Ahh nice to meet you I'm Lennox. Anyway I can't leave my guys back there, so here, take this flare. Okay, there is a tall, white building with statues on top. Go to the roof. Set the flare." "No." Sam said, and looked at him in disbelieve, "Signal the chopper and set the flare." "No, no. I can't do this!" "Then I will." I said and took the flair. "You help Mikaela and I will do it." I said and before Sam could answere I took the cube and started running towards the building.