XIV

I woke up around 8:35 the next morning

I woke up around 8:35 the next morning. Harry is now completely lying on top of me. I don't really mind it because I actually enjoy the weight of his body.

I've been lightly scratching the his hair on the nape of his neck for about ten minutes or so while listening to the sound of his breaths.

I don't want to wake him up he seems so peaceful.

I know once he wakes up we'll have to talk and I am not ready for that. I'm not good at talking about how I feel or what I feel with other people.

I felt Harry let out a deep sigh and a light pucker against my neck making realize that he is now awake.

"Good morning," I say quietly knowing that he probably has a bad headache.

I heard him mumble good morning back to me. His voice was more groggy than normal and I know it's from all of the drinks he had last night.

He rolls his body off of mine but keeps it turn so we face each other.

"Sorry for bunking in here. I'll leave if you want me too."

"You don't have to leave right now." It'll be rude to kick him out right after he just woke up. Besides, I don't want him to leave yet.

I place my hand back in his hair and lightly run my fingers through it. I noticed that he really enjoys it and I enjoy seeing a him in a calm state. "How're you feeling?" I asks.

"Honestly, like shit.." he says and run his hands up and down his face with a groan.

"You did it to yourself." I shrug with a little bit of a chuckle.

"I know, I know."

"We should get up. Sylvia probably made breakfast for everyone and I most likely am gonna have to take care of Alex." I sat up in my bed and swung my legs over Harry so I could get up.

I walked to my door and peeked my head out seeing that no one was there. "You can come out no one is out here." I say to Harry.
The living room was a total mess. There were blankets everywhere and the couches were pushed together to make one big bed.

When I got upstairs the entire kitchen was filled with the same boys from yesterday. Most of them were shirtless and in shorts. My house looks like a frat house, like in the American movie.

"Good, you're awake." Sylvia says when she sees me appearing from around the corner. "You better eat before these boys take it all- and where's Harry? There won't be food left for long."

"I'm here." Harry says entering the kitchen.

I had to sit on the counter to eat my food giving that all of the seats were taken by the boys. Some were even standing up while eating.

My dad walks in not long after I sat down. He greeted Alex by ruffling his hair then pecking his head with a kiss before walking over to me and giving the side of my head a kiss.