FIFTEEN.

" hes out his head I'm out my mind we got that love the crazy kind

" hes out his head I'm out my mind we got that love the crazy kind. i am his he is mine in the end it's him and i. "

NEEDED ME
*
HIM AND I G-EAZY, HALSEY

"After Dominick passed out Natasiya ran away and Nikolai decided to punch Lorenzo and then lorenzos henchmen chased and shot at us until we managed to get in the car." Killian explained.

I sat there looking at the three of them. I looked at Dominick. Laying in our bed, bruised and bandaged up. I looked at his chest. The tatoo drawn on his tittie. He got big titties though like what. The woman that sat there. At first, I'd thought it was the virgin mary but now..

"Is that your mom?" I pointed at the tatoo.

"Yes." Iva pushed her her shirt down. She had the a similar tatoo of a woman on her chest right above her breast. "This is my babooshka. My father's mother. Our grandmother."

I looked at Killian, then Ludmil and then Nikolai. Nikolai and I locked eyes.

"So like you guys are in the mafia?" I asked.

"No."

"Yes."

"I actually don't know."

I knew i should be feeling mad and upset that Dominick didn't tell me all of this but it was really hard to after i just cleaned his bullet wound. Luckily I'd been able to get the bullet out with tweezers and a flashlight. I really wasn't upset. I felt angry but not at Dominick. He had no choice to be in this. He was born into it. It was his legacy.

The voice in the back of my head was trying to conjure up something that should've made me upset or angry like most people in movies or shows did but i couldn't fathom any type of emotion. It was weird i know.

Was this love?

Oh.

I'd dealt with shit like this before. Drugs, dealers all that shit. My own older sister had been an addict with no cash. I'd seen all that shit.

He was so peaceful asleep. Calm. His beautiful sculpted face emotionless. He was beautiful.

Maybe being like a mafia wife would be like cool and stuff. Maybe i could even shoot someone.

"I'm not mad."

"You're not?" They all asked at the same time but in different ways.

I shook my head. "To be honest i really don't like mind or like care right now i just want him safe. Plus, Chi kinda predicted it but i really wasn't planning on listening to anything anyone who thought drake was gonna win the drake and kendrick beefs opinion so."