☆Milo Callen☆

✩⋆⭒⋆⇨𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑝𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑐⋆⭒⋆✩

✩⋆⭒⋆⇨𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛⋆⭒⋆✩

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝔐𝔦𝔩𝔬 ℭ𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔫
𝐀𝐠𝐞:𝟷𝟼 - 𝟸𝟽

𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞: ℌ𝔲𝔣𝔣𝔩𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔣𝔣
𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫:𝔅𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔥 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯

𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞: 𝔐𝔲𝔤𝔤𝔩𝔢𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔫

𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞:𝔭𝔥𝔬𝔢𝔫𝔦𝔵 𝔣𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬:𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔰, 𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔰, 𝔟𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤, 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔲𝔫, 𝔠𝔲𝔱𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰, 𝔰𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔰, 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠, 𝔣𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔶𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔰
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬:𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔡 𝔭𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢, 𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔬𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢, 𝔭𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢, 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔢, 𝔪𝔬𝔟𝔟𝔦𝔫𝔤, 𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔦𝔟𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰, 𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥

𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬:
- 𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔱𝔴𝔬 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔟𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
- 𝔡𝔬𝔢𝔰𝔫𝔱 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥 𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔥𝔲𝔯𝔱
- 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔴𝔦𝔷𝔞𝔯𝔡 𝔦𝔫 𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶
- 𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔴𝔫𝔰 𝔞 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔩 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔰𝔫𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔡 𝔅𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔲𝔦𝔱, 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔥𝔦𝔪
- 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔢𝔱 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔵 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔣𝔶
- 𝔥𝔢𝔰 𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔠𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔰𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔤𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔰.

✩⋆⭒⋆⇨𝐴𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒⋆⭒⋆✩

Milo was a small, fragil boy with some fluffy, curly red hair, which covered his beautiful eyes halfway. He wasn't tall with his 5'5 ", and his frame was more feminine than masculine. His face was a little more childish, with freckles all over the place, even down his neck and some big round eyes. They are framed with long beautiful red lashes and had a bright blue colour like the clear morning sky. His skin was as white as porcelain, and he was skinny even tho he would eat much. Milos lips were plump and hat the slight heart shape on the top lip. His nose was cute and small, and whenever he smiled, he got dimples on each side of his cheek.

He would always wear some oversized hoodie in his free time paired with some black jeans and the scarf of his house around his neck. Milo got some small bee earrings that would glitter in the sun.

✩⋆⭒⋆⇨𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦⋆⭒⋆✩

This boy was a truly sunny boy even tho he would be shy the first time you would meet him. He got easily embarrassed and would blush every time when something made him uncomfortable or embarrassed. He would smile a lot and is very stubborn if he wants something very bad. He can be quiet if his social battery is low, but usually, he's very talkative around people he knows and likes. It's unusual for him to lose his bright and sunny side, but it sure happens sometimes where he would just curl up in bed and be sad. Milo is also very clumsy. He would trip over everything and anything, even if there was nothing. He's forgetful, but that's cute. He can be easily distracted if he sees something he likes and is drawn to any kind of animal, no matter how dangerous it looks like. He cares about others, would cheer them up, and is very helpful even if he would push his own problems aside. Milo loves it to make others smile or to brighten up their day, but he's also very ashamed that he's a muggle. That's why he never talked about his family once. It seems that some things might trigger him somehow, but he would play over it like it's nothing even tho it's heavy on his shoulders. He's a cute boy who's clueless about the wizard world, and he's very naive. That's why he would easily believe the most ridiculous things.

✩⋆⭒⋆⇨𝐵𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑⋆⭒⋆✩

Milo is the youngest of the trio, and it wasn't easy for him to fit in. His older brother and sister would hate him and tried to fully him very much in his past life for being odd and weird. The first encounter with magic was as he accidentally burned their home down. He was mad at his siblings and wanted to burn down the house, and it actually happened. A candle fell down out of nowhere, and the fire started to spread very fast. Milo was locked up in his room and almost got burned to ashes. That's why he got that big burning scar on his back. He was hiding underneath the window where he got a rescue, and that's why he is scared of fire.

After that, there were a few more incidents but not that dangerous until he received the invitation to hogwarts. So he moved to hogwarts, where he tried to help others but he never wanted to earn a lot attention since he noticed early enough that muggleborns weren't that popular among the wizards and witches in this school... He learned to love the classes Herbology and Magizoology and were the top student in those classes. He was glad whenever he could help someone in class or even on the street.