✯ 62 ✯ Yay Hospitals!

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

As I woke up the first thing I noticed was the sounds of a heart monitor and ventilator. I groaned as I opened my eyes and squinted again as the bright lights flooded my sight. I looked over to see my mom and dad sitting in chairs next to my bed, leaning on each other as they were seemingly sleeping.

"Mama...papa," I muttered through the ventilator.

I saw my parents shift a bit, groaning as they woke up, and as soon as they opened their eyes they jumped up and were by my bed.

"How're you feeling? Do you feel feverish? Are you in pain?" my mom asked, looking over me.

"Headache," I muttered before coughing.

"Honey, water," my mom ordered.

"Right, right. Here baby," dad said.

He grabbed a glass from my bedside and a pitcher of water. He poured water into the glass and lifted my ventilator. He helped me sit up a little and helped me drink some water before setting my head down gently.

A comforting warmth flowed over me and I relaxed, closing my eyes, as I felt my mother using her quirk after placing her hand on my head. When I opened my eyes I felt my mind was clearer and I noticed the deep circles under my parents' eyes.

"Mama...papa, I'm okay," I muttered.

I reached up and cupped my mom's cheek, who was closest due to taking my dad's place to heal my headache, and she immediately teared up. She kneeled beside my bed and cradled me as best she could without hurting me.

My mother began crying and my dad kneeled next to her, wrapping her arm around mom's shoulder while grabbing my hand. My dad was crying as well, especially after I gripped his hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dear (L/N), I'm sorry for being so mean during the summer camp. I realized you were right about my parents, and I'm sorry I tried to punch you. Deku said you like hugs, so I guess I'll give you one next time I see you. So don't die and get better. -Kota."

I smiled as I re-read the letter. I'd been reading letters and texts from all my friends. A knock on my door brought my attention away from the note.

"Come in," I called.

As the door opened my eyes widened as I saw Katsuki entering the room. There wasn't even a scratch on him, which immensely relieved me.

"Katsuki!" I cheered.

I pulled off the sheet and Katsuki's eyes widened as I got up to rush over to him. As I reached him I rushed over and hugged onto Katsuki.

"You shouldn't be out of your bed!" Katsuki cried.

"I was so worried about you," I mumbled.

"You should've been more worried about yourself, stupid," Katsuki muttered.

I felt Katsuki's arms wrap around me after a moment as he rested his chin on my head. We stood there for a bit before Katsuki pushed me to my bed. As soon as I was seated again he grabbed a chair from the room and pulled it beside my bed.

"How are you?" Katsuki asked awkwardly.

"I'm alright, recovering well thanks to my mom and the doctors here. How about you? You weren't hurt at all were you?" I asked.