Mission is over

"Keep moving Y/N! Don't stop!" Ironhide said next to me while I was running to the building with the cube in my hands when suddenly a deception landed in front of us and started to fight Ironhide and Ratched. I hid next to a car while they were fighting, when they finally stopped and that decepticon flew away, Ironhide turned to me. "Y/n, get to the building!" "Give me that cube, girl!" A very ugly voice told me. But I kept running until I got hit by a car and the cube fell out of my hands. "God dammit!" I cursed under my breath. I took the qube and kept running.I arrived at the building and it was a huge house. "I need to get to the roof." I said to myself and ran thorugh the halls. "I smell you little human." I was running through the halls when suddenly the ground busted open and reviled Megatron's face. I finally found the stairs and run up as fast as we could. When we arrived, I set the flare, and ran to the edge of the building.

I arrived at the edge of the building and a helicopter arrived. I took the cube and tried to give it to the man in the helicopter. "WATCH OUT!" I yelled at him as I saw, in the corner of my eye, a deception firing at the helicopter. They got hit and crashed. I fell to the ground but quickly got up again. I ran in another direction. Next to me, suddenly the glass broke and crawled out came Megatron. "Is it fear or courage that complets you, fleshling?" I hid behind a statue at the edge of the roof, with the cube in my hands. "Give me the All Spark and you get to live to be my pet. "I'm never giving you the All Spark! I yelled at him. "Oh, so unwise." he said and one moment later I was falling off the building. I held the qube close for the fall but instead of that, I was caught and when I looked up I saw Optimus looking down at me. He was in between two buildings, and there it was about 200 meters to the ground. "I got you Y/n. Hold on thight." Optimus told me and started jumping to the gound while he held me thightly to his chest. When we landed, he got a few meters between him and Megatron who followed behind. "Y/n. You risked your life to protect the cube."No sacrifice...No victory" I told him looking into his eyes. "If I cannot defeat Megatron, you must push the Cube into my chest. I will sacrifice myself to destroy it. Get behind me." He said and stood infront of me protectively. I quickly got behind him when suddenly two arms wrapped around me. I jumped only to see my brother. "Never do that again." Sam said and hugged me. He took the qube and we started ruining the side to get away from their fight.

Jets were firing at Megatron, so now he was on the ground right in front of me, and Sam crawling to us. "I'll kill you! Mine! All Spark!" "Sam! Put the Cube in my chest! Now!" He yelled at Sam. Hell, he will do. I though, took the All Sparl out of Sam'S hands who was about to push it into Optimus chest and ran to Megatron to push it into Megatron's chest. The Cube burned Megatron's chest and killed him. He fell to the side, and the light in hid eyes died. "You left me no choice, brother." Optimus told Megatron, and soon the other soldiers and autobots arrived. Then Optimis approached me. "Y/n. I owe you my life. We are in your dept." He told me, but I just smiled at him. "I would always do it again." I said smiling and looked at the other autobots. But then we turend to Ratched who held Jazz's body in his arms. He was dead. "Prime we couldn't save him." Ironhide said. "Oh Jazz..." Optimus said "We lost a greate comerad." Then her turned to the humans. "But we gained new ones. Thank you, all off you. You honer us wiht your bravery." "Permission to speak sir." I heard a voice next to us and when I turned arouind I saw Bumblebee. "Permission granted, old friend." "I wish to stay with the boy and the girl. "If that is theire choice." Optimus said and I grinned at them all. "Ofcourse!"

Time Skip.

We are currently on a hill. I wanted to watch the sunset but now I had to watch Sam and Mikaela make out on Bee's hood so I decided to go to Optimus who stood a few meters away, talking to a few soliders. "Hey guys." I said and they turned to me. "Great timing Y/n. There is something we wanted to asked you. "We were wondering if you'd like to come to the army with us." "What? For real now?" I asked confused. "We saw your amazing talent and you don't have to if you don't want to but it would be an honor and since we are now working together with the autobots it would be great." Lennox said, and I smiled over my whole Face. "Yes! Ofcourse." I said

We talked for a few more minutes until the soldiers then got my personal information to contact me again and then they left me with Optimus. "So you guys are staying?" I asked smiling at him. "Ofcourse I mean I have to watch over you so you won't do stupit stuff." Optimus told me and picked me up to set me on his shoulder. "You know Optimus, I love you." I told him with a red blush on my face. Optimus looked at me for a moment speechless before he answered. "I love you too."