SIXTEEN

" no one gets me this mad but no one gets me this turned on

" no one gets me this mad but no one gets me this turned on. "

NEEDED ME
*
I DON'T KNOW WHY ● JUDE DEMOREST

I had a fucking boner.

What the fuck was Indiyah wearing.

Iva explained the new line of swimwear we were going to launch later this month. And guess who was the fucking model. Indiyah. My eyes were glued to the screen. She was wearing a green two piece apperently. It literally looked like she just grabbed a couple of leaves on and placed them on her perfect little pussy and her boobs. She looked like she did Onlyfans.

Why the fuck didn't she tell me she was going to do this fucking campaign. She was assigned to streetwear not fucking leaf clothing. She can't even be in the same proximity of a mosquito without screaming her ass of but she wanted to pose naked in the woods.

Shit she looked amazing but she only ever deserved to look this fucking good for me. I hadn't even seen here completely naked and me and her literally shared a house. Natasiya was covering her mouth to keep in her laugh
Killian and Ludmil weren't making eye contact with me either. My father nodded at her picture.

"Who's the model?" He took a drag from his cigarette.

"One of our new associates father." Natasiya cut in." Dominick found her himself. She'll be great for publicity. She has an amazing following on social media. "

I chewed on the remaining ice in my whiskey glass.

"Why?" Nikolai asked my father. "Do you believe she's pretty?"

I was gonna shoot Nikolai in the head. Killian choked. I glared at him.

My father shrugged. "I just didn't know we had a negro girl working here."

Silence.

My family turned to me.

In a second we were all stunned, in the next second Killian was backing away for his own safety, Nikolai was rushing to me and Natisya reached for my hand. In the next second im pressing a pistol to my fathers lips.

"What the fuck did you just call her?" I growled.

I'd gotten mad at my father countless times but this time it was different. Indiyah was different. She was my wife and as long as i was fucking breathing nobody was going to call her any type of slur.

My fathers eyebrows raised. "A negro. Is she not? Or as she those weirdly strangely tanned women your generation loves to obssses over?" He said this in Russian making my finger want to pull the trigger even more.