𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝟗

Taehyung's Pov-

I was puzzled and astonished at his words but I could see the sincerity and maybe love in his light brown eyes and the way his eyes shined at the mention of Sarah and his love for her...

"So you mean you love her genuinely and she loves you too?!"...*I asked him with furrowed brows*

"Yes I love her damn so much and can do anything just for her but I don't know if she has feelings for me and feels the same about me as I do for her"...*he spoke with sincerity and a hint of hesitant*

??:- "who doesn't have feelings for you hyung?! What you both guys are talking about?"

Our attention drew to the person whose voice was heard from behind Jimin hyung making us both look at that direction...

Before I could say anything a muscle bunny was clinging to my body making me annoyed yet happy but I stayed stoic and still...

Thanks to the fact that I hit the jym daily and I'm strong in my legs otherwise the weight of this monkey can make any other normal person fall down and get injured badly...

I pulled him away from me with a firm look at his childish behavior making him pout and then hug Jimin hyung bring a smile on hyung's face as he ruffled that bunny's hairs patting his back before pulling out from the brotherly hug...

I look at that bunny with a serious look before settling down into my chair and spoke...

"What are you doing here, Kook?!...As far as I knew, you went to London for completing your masters, right?!"...*I asked him in cold tone while giving him sharp look*

Jungkook is my foster brother as I found him in a forest in a very bad condition when he was 15, a young teenager...he had ran away from his abusive father & got lost in the dense forest but thankfully that day I was hunting my preys (criminals) and luckily saw him crawled up beside a tree sobbing hard for help...

Since then I took him with me in my life and treat him as my younger brother...he's a bit mischievious and immature but has a angelic good heart...

His expressions went slightly nervous as I asked him the question about his sudden arrival here...

It just took milliseconds for me to figure out that he had left his masters degree in middle like last year again making me sigh deeply at his stubborn childish behavior...

"Jungkook, this is the second fucking time you've left your masters in middle!...why the fuck would you do this huh?!"...*I raised my voice slightly at the end making him flinch*

"H-hyung I-I Don't wanna leave you & study far a-away in London!...I-I wanna s-study here in seoul!...*his voice was clearly breaking as he was on the verge of crying*

My heart slightly clenched when I hear his broken words & saw him almost on the verge of crying due to my scolding...

But I can't help it tho...I can't let him stay here with me cuz it's very risky and unsafe for him to stay here, in seoul...

I've many enemies here and they can anytime attack him once they know he's my brother...he's damn so simple & kind with no defensive tactics so he can get hurt...

That's why I always used to keep him away from me so that he stays safe...he's still young blood and he doesn't know how bad this Mafia world can get when it comes to avenging your rivals...

As I'm the youngest Mafia King in the underworld so I've many enemies who are after my throne and snatch my position if they get chance...

I've already one strong weakness with me here, my little wife so I Don't want one more weakness here on my shoulders...