23' "One Love, One House"⚠️

RATED-R scenes ahead.

(Also I recommend listening to sweater weather when it starts🙂)

𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚆𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺.
ROME's CRIB, 𝙲𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳, 𝙾𝙷📍𝟾:𝟺𝟸𝙰𝙼

I wake up in contact with Rome's chest. Best pillow there is.

While rubbing my eyes I try to sit up but this nigga got a firm grip on my waist.

"Rome..Rome." I tap his chest repeatedly until he wakes up.

"Hm?" He says with a yawn, stretching his arms out allowing me to escape and go find my phone.

Shit. Shit shit shit.

My heart starts to beat a mile a minute and I rush to find my clothes.

"What you doin'?" He looks at me in confusion as he sits up onto his elbows.

I call my mom and she answers immediately.

"M-ma I—"

"Where the fuck you at Aiya'Lei? Up all fuckin' night worried about yo ass. You betta' come up with a damn good excuse for me not to beat you 'til you pink." I swallow harshly at her threat and open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out.

"And quick!" I jump as I step into my dress, pulling my phone from my ear and putting it on speaker so I can go to me and Melody's text thread. I left my iPad over there and switched my location to it last night and Melody agreed she'd cover for me.

"I-I ended up getting picked up by Melody, she said I could stay the night." I lie, glancing up at Ramiero who is definitely all in the business.

"Hm. Let's see." She mutters, a few moments of silence which I assume she takes to check my location.

"I should have thought to look last night. I apologize, just get home. You late for work." She ends the call. Oh shit work!