Chapter 4

Ananya frowned then made a
'I understood ' face ,
"Aap ko phone locker mein rakhne ko bola hoga na? Koi na ! I will show you!"

(They would have told you to keep your phone in the locker right? No issues! I will show you!)

She tried to put her hand in her pocket when she realised she was not wearing her night pants. She was in different clothes!

Ananya looked down to see herself in rich red lehenga which was full of gold embroidery and matching top. The design and material of the lehenga was so intricate and detailed. She had never seen such a design. Not even the indian celebrities wore such a masterpiece. She felt her neck to see she was wearing rich jewels.

Nothing made any sense! She was in her favourite night suit just moments ago! How did this happen?

She looked at the Man in panic.
"Sourabh Ji, yeh patha nahi mein in kapdo mein...kaise...dekhiye...kuch galath ho raha hai! Pehele toh mein mere night suit mein thi 2 second pehele aur patha nhi achanak yeh kaise hua...I didn't feel the change...aur mera phone!"

(Sourabh Ji, I don't know how I got into these clothes...how...look...something is wrong! First and formost, I was in my in my night suite till 2 seconds back and I don't how all of a sudden...this happened...I didn't feel the change...and my phone!)

Ananya was full on in panic mode and started frantically searching for her phone.

"Mera phone kidhr gira...? Phone mein sare contacts hai aur mere paise bhi! Uske bina..."

(Where did my phone fall..? My Phone had all the contacts and my money! Without it...)

While she was panicking, the Man folded his arms against his chest and was patiently waiting with an ever present smile.

Then after a while Ananya looked almost ready to cry and mentally prayed,

Kanha bhaiya....dekho na kya hua! Mera phone gayab hogaya...yaa kisini ne chori kar li...aur mein yen inn kapdo mein...patha nhi kithne lakhs ke honge...aur designer lag rahe hai! Patha nhi mein inme kaise agai...aur koi aake bole ki meine yeh sab chori kiya hai...toh mein kya jawab dungi?...mujhe toh kudh patha nhi hai...Bhratashreeeee meri madhath karo!

(Kanha Bhaiya (older brother)....look what happened! My phone got lost...or someone stole it...and I'm in these clothes...don't know how many lakhs this costs..and it also looks designer! I don't know how I'm even wearing this...and what if someone accuses me of stealing this...then what will I reply?..I myself have don't have any idea....Bhratashreeeee please help me!)

"Mein toh madhath karne ke liye sajh hu parantu tum hi toh mere sathya par vishvas nhi kar rahi ho! Toh mein abhi karun toh kya karun"

(I am ready to help you but you are the one who is not believing me! So what should I do?)

Ananya froze.

She looked at the person whom she thought was a perfect Narayan 'Actor'.

She slowly walked towards him while holding her part of her lehenga in her hand since she was barefoot.

"Ji? Mein...samjhi nhi.."

(Ji? I...don't understand..)

"Tum ne abhi Krishn ko yaad kia na? Usse madhath ke liye bulaya?"

(You just now remembered Krishn right? You called him to help you?)

Ananya was shocked.