Clash Of Titans

Four Years Later

✨🦋✨

The grand ballroom of the Hilton Hotel buzzed with anticipation. It was the annual business gala, and whispers of the mysterious top billionaire entrepreneur filled the air.

Arjun Mehra stood amongst the crowd, representing his father's company, desperately hoping to secure an alliance that could save their sinking business.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the host announced, "please welcome the woman of the hour, the top billionaire entrepreneur of the world,
Aisha kashyap ".

Arjun's breath caught in his throat. He turned to see a stunningly transformed Aisha step onto the stage, her presence commanding the room. She looked serene, untouchable, a far cry from the girl he had cruelly discarded.

After the speech, Arjun maneuvered through the crowd, trying to reach her. Her personal assistant, none other than, Maya, intercepted him. "Ms. Kashyap is not seeing anyone at the moment."

Aisha, overhearing the exchange, turned to see the man who had once betrayed her.

She raised a hand, signaling her PA to let him through. "It's alright," she said, her voice calm and controlled. "Let him come."

Arjun approached, swallowing hard. "Aisha, I—"

"Cut the crap, Arjun," she interrupted coldly. "We're here to talk business."

He blinked, taken aback by her icy demeanor. "I just wanted to apologize for—"

"Save it," she snapped. "Your betrayal fueled my success. I should thank you for that. But now, I'm back, stronger than ever, and no one will defame me again."

Arjun's eyes pleaded with her. "Can’t we just move on? It's been four years."

Aisha's gaze burned with hatred. "Now it's time for you to pay. I'm going to destroy everything you hold dear. Your name, your fame, your life. I will break you in ways you can’t even imagine."

Arjun's face paled. "You can’t touch me."

She leaned in, her voice a deadly whisper. "Watch me."

✨🦋✨

Across the room, Aaransh Raichand, Aisha's fiercest business rival and a man with connections to the underworld, observed the exchange. His interest piqued.

This was a woman who had dethroned him this time , and now, he was determined to bring her down. The stage was set for a battle of titans, and he was ready to play his part.

The night was only beginning, and the future held promises of revenge, power struggles, and a clash of wills that would leave no one unscathed.

✨🦋✨

Aaransh Raichand's POV:

Aaransh Raichand observed the scene unfold with a calculating gaze. Aisha Kashyap, his formidable rival, stood before him, exuding an aura of confidence and power that intrigued him. He had underestimated her before, but not anymore.

She was not just a competitor; she was a force to be reckoned with.

As Arjun Mehra slinked away, Aaransh stepped forward, his presence commanding attention. "Ms. Kashyap," he greeted smoothly, extending a hand.
"Aaransh Raichand. It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

Aaransh Raichand's gaze swept over Aisha Kashyap as she stood before him, exuding an air of confidence that matched her sharp intellect.

She was dressed in a stunning crimson evening gown that hugged her figure in all the right places, the fabric shimmering subtly under the ambient light of the room.