07| 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

"I know you've got a man in the picture but it hasn't stopped me yetWe've all been in one situation or another we regret"

We've all been in one situation or another we regret"

"I know you've got a man in the picture but it hasn't stopped me yetWe've all been in one situation or another we regret"

"She likes him."

The sudden sense of anger fuels my sense. I look at Sarah to deny whatever her mother just said but she sits there without any expression and looks at me with her alluring brown eyes.

I wait for her to protest but she just sits there without uttering any goddamn word.

Of course, She likes that Rat face asshole.

The way I want to chop off his cock and shove it down his throat is concerning but I doubt he even has that thing. Even if he has, I am sure it's smaller than Sarah's pinky finger.

Someday I will throw Hydrochloric acid on his rat face and upload it on live stream because his rat face is the only thing which makes him attractive to girls and I am more than hundred percent sure that this is the only reason why Sarah likes him because his narcissistic ass definitely lacks the term called personality.

My phone suddenly rings, pulling me out of my perilous contemplation. "Excuse me." Excusing myself, I get up from the chair and walk to the side, I close my eyes to moderate my anger before picking up the call.

"Hello, Lover boy." The most annoyingly terrible voice reaches my ears, filling my stomach with pure disgust.

I regret the day we shared each other's number.

"What?" I ask, gritting my teeth.

"Everyone's missing you in the fighting lane. Wanna get beaten again?" He laughs.

The audacity this guy has is absolutely disgusting.

I scoff, "Didn't I just beat your ass up in the morning?"

"Don't forget you cheated, Asshole." I roll my eyes at his complain.

"Did you forget that everything is fair in love and war? Also I don't want to see your Rat face again so unkindly don't fucking call me again." I spat and put my phone away from my ear to cut the call but then he says something which instantly makes my jaw clench.