14| 𝐌𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.

"It's always been youYouOh, I got everything to lose (everything)You (yeah yeah)It's always (always)"

You
Oh, I got everything to lose (everything)
You (yeah yeah)
It's always (always)"

"It's always been youYouOh, I got everything to lose (everything)You (yeah yeah)It's always (always)"

I am looking at the most fascinating view one can encounter and I have to admit that What a beauty!

I sit in my home, my phone gripped tightly in my hand as I watch the footage of Daniel's house burning on the screen.

Flames lick the walls and windows, lighting up the night sky with an eerie orange glow.

My lips curl into a sly smirk as I gaze at the blaze on the screen. The sight of Daniel's house engulfed in flames is oddly satisfying, a small sense of vengeance flickering through me.

Take that mother fucker.

You asked for it.

This Rat face really had the audacity to share a picture with my girl, flaunting their closeness in my face. Like talk about audacity!

And the fact that she mentioned back with a fucking heart sign. It's not her fault though, she THINKS that she likes this shit hole and after all she's just a girl. Sometimes they can't think straight but it's okay, she's my girl and I'll make her understand what's right for her.

This Cercopithecidae knows what's up and still prefers to get on my goddamn nerves.

I clench my jaw, my teeth grinding together. 'That smug bastard', I think to myself. He knew I'd see that picture, knew it would get a rise out of me. And damn it, it worked.

My attention is drawn away from my thoughts as a faint sound suddenly reaches my ears. It sounds like a tap on the window. I frown and turn towards the source of the noise, my eyes narrowing in suspicion.

My eyes widen in surprise as I see Daniel standing on the balcony outside the window, a smirk on his face. He holds up a piece of paper with a scrawled message in neat handwriting: 'open the door princess, let's sort it out.'

This fucking bastard!

How the hell did he get out?

Slowly, I make my way towards the window, my jaw tight with irritation. I slide it open, my eyes meeting his cool gaze. He grins at me unrepentantly, completely unruffled by the situation.