25| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧.

AARAV RAISINGHANIA and ESHA ARORA are characters from my other book "The Concession"

AARAV RAISINGHANIA and ESHA ARORA  are characters from my other book "The Concession"

"The other woman will always cry herself to sleep"

"Oh my god! He's coming." Blair looks at my back and murmurs with her eyes wide open.

I freeze.

I know who she's talking about and I don't want to turn back and look at him but I know it's useless as he's coming here only.

But why now? Why didn't he pick up my calls that day? Why didn't he reply to my voice notes that night?

"Oh no! What happened to his face?" Concern etched on Sophia's face as she says it aloud. I can see all the people in the cafeteria staring at the door. No one dares to say anything, they just sit quietly enjoying the show. Oh, they'll definitely have a show. He will give them one.

"Sarah, please at least listen to him before saying anything." My best friend, yeah you heard me, my best friend, finally Elena opens her mouth to talk in her Cousin's favour.

What will I listen to? I called him so many times and he didn't pick up once. Like not even once. Our relationship is not like before, so this behaviour of his did bother me.

It bothered me alot. It hurts to see the guy who claimed to love you once getting clicked with someone else. That too holding her like he cares for her.

And to my defence he didn't reply to any of my messages after that picture went viral. I waited for him to explain but he didn't and to be honest now I don't even care. He can go to hell and take his Raisa with him. I don't give a fuck. Well, I did give a fuck but not anymore.

I landed in Los Angeles yesterday late at night. I came to school today because Elena went to my house and quite literally dragged me to school.

It's been two days since I saw the picture and Saad literally didn't contact me after that.

As I am lost in my thoughts, Suddenly I feel a strong hand grabbing my arm and pulling me up from my seat. Caught off guard, I stumble a bit, my balance thrown off by the unexpected force. I look up, and my eyes meet Saad's, his expression hardened with anger.