23| 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

This chapter contains mature content. (half)
Proceed only if you are 18+
(I will block anyone who will say their age is anything below 18 in the comment section)

 (half) Proceed only if you are 18+ (I will block anyone who will say their age is anything below 18 in the comment section)

"Everybody has an addiction,
mine happens to be you."

I thrust deeper into her cunt, again, then again and then again

She shivers under me but that doesn't make me stop, I hold her tightly and continue to move in and out of her dripping cunt, kissing her, owning her.

Another knock comes from the door and I feel her body stiffening, I move my lips to her neck, and kiss her, suck her, nibble on her skin as I own every inch of her.

Her dad is outside the door but I can't care less. She is mine and no one can stop me from loving my girl. No one, not even her father.

Her lips form into O shape as I continuously hit her G-spot. "Mmm" She moans, driving me insane. I am close, and her moans are not helping, it's just driving me more to the edge. As much as I want to come inside her and fill her with my cum, I don't want to make her pregnant. My sweetheart is still very young to carry a baby inside her.

I thrust two more times before pulling my cock out of her hole, spilling my liquid on her stomach, marking her with my cum. She looks so pretty, so gorgeous, the most beautiful girl in the world.

She belongs with me and her blood on my cock is the living proof. I am so glad that I haven't touched anyone else but her. Just like she gave her first, she deserved someone's first too. In other words she deserves me, Saad Van Doren.

Having sex with the girl you love is the best thing you can do.

"Sarah, princess are you okay? Open the door." A mature male voice comes from the other side of the door and Sarah's eyes widen, her face pales. It's her dad and that's why she's so scared but she needs to understand that her dad can't catch me if I don't want him to.

I lean forward a little and place my lips on her, kissing her softly. She doesn't kiss me back because she is too shocked and scared to reciprocate. I hold her face in my hands and make her look at me, "I love you." and I mean each and every word. Her eyes flicker and she looks back at the door, nervousness evident in her face.