Chapter 1

¨You should know why I called you here¨ The man behind the desk asked. Seemingly to the only other person in the room. A young brunette with black-white clothing on and seemed to be covered in bandages.

¨uh hm~¨

¨ Then pls see to it your partner plays his part, I don't want any mistakes ¨

With a quick nod, the young boy leaves the office rather quickly. Almost darting to the apartment of named partner excitement can be seen in his eyes or rather eye. On arrival slamming the door open ¨Chibi~! We're going to be YouTubers!!¨

¨Ha!? you finely lost it!?¨ A male with ginger hair responded he was wearing dark gray skinny pants with a red T-shirt and a gray hoodie on top of that with a dark green jacket. To top it all of he had a black choker and gloves on.

The brunette softly whined ¨So mean bad dog~¨

¨I'm not you're dog!! damit!¨

¨Chibi is so mean to me~¨ Letting his body fall on the other who makes no move to remove him. Seeing that as an opertonetity the boy shoves his arms around the other waist placing his head onto the other ¨ It's part of the mission, we are going to be helpless teenagers stuck in Yokohama. Being for a piece of the light¨

¨And why do we need to be?¨

¨To catch a fish¨

¨In other words were the bait¨

¨O, so the slug can be smart¨

¨Stop calling me that!¨ Now shaking the other teen of ¨So wats the plan¨

¨First up to my apartment this looks too fansy¨

____________________

¨I still can't believe we are doing this. How do we even make it look like a battlefield?¨

¨That is up to the black lizard, It will be fine~, do you have the camera ready?¨

¨Almoost... what kind of name is Crabpo? It's weird, you should have called me when you were naming the chanel¨

¨Hey! Any word that has crab in it is cool!¨

¨Watever... The live stream is on¨

¨gime gime¨ The brunette whined while making little grapy hands at the other.

____________________

¨Hey guys, have you seen it yet?¨ A pink-colored girl asked skipping to a group of what seemed to be students.

¨O hey Ashido, do you mean the duo?¨

¨Yes! What was it Craop, no... o, ye! The Crabpo¨ The grill named Ashido answered ¨Can you believe it!? The first footage ever from inside Yokahama itself!¨

¨I can't believe it either¨ A male green-haired student replied. Ashido pulls out her phone opens a lifestream and starts to play it while increasing the volume.

Livestream by Crabpo

Living in Yokohama!

The lifestream starts with a ginger-hair boy fruteling with the camera¨-ive stream is on¨ he says while looking behind him to a boy on a slightly on the bad side looking couch ¨gime gime¨ The brunette whined while making little grapy hands at the other.

Some of the girls chuckle at the childish deminer the brunette displays.

The video continues as the ginger gives over the camera to the other ¨Hello guys!¨ he says while waving to the camera ¨Welkom to the lifestream off me and Chibi's lives living in Yokohama!¨ the brunette points at himself before continuing ¨ I am Dazai and this-¨ turning the camera around ¨-is my roomie Chuuya¨ The ginger waves before continuing to look through the drawers of a small kitchen aile.

¨Right now we're at home so you won't be able to see much but we will give you a tour of the city once we have brakfist¨ There is a small silence as something falls in the background and you can hear the other groan but the brunette doesn't let it last long ¨Meenwil Chibi is doing that I can give you a tour of the house¨ He says happily before getting off the couch. Turning the camera around for the tour.

In de back is a mattress pushed to the side for a sleeping place on the Left of it is the ginger standing going through the cupboards of the small kitchen that only looks like it has been picked up by the dump still useable but old and rusty, it would be a miracle if you could still cook with it. In the middle is a really low table where you will have to be on you're knees to properly eat at. On the other side of the seemingly one apartment room is a couch against the wall some openings in the leather but otherwise still good to sit on where the brunette was previously. On the other side next to it with some good distance between is a small stall that you would find on a construction site as the bathroom.

¨And that is it for the tour!¨ He says happily.

¨Can you believe it?¨ one of the students says before another pops in ¨That is unliveable, those poor kids¨ Bevore another can add to it the door of the classroom opens in walks a tall man with dark almost pitch black hair. He looks tired from his expression, he looks at the classroom. All the students are gathered in small groups looking at the live stream of the Crabpo.

He lets out a heavy sigh before speaking ¨I suppose we won't be getting any teaching done today my as well put the lifestream on front¨ The students seem to agree with that as they put their phones away and go to their seats. The teacher puts the board on and the lifestream starts playing, It is a little laggy showing stuff the student had already seen before continuing. The teacher tasks a seat in his chair most likely he would have gone to sleep in a corner or somewhere but this is something even he would want to see. It's not every day there is footage from Yokohama.

¨-that is it for the tour!¨ The brunette says happily. In the background, the ginger groans once again before cursing ¨Damit!¨ Dazai turns his head looking questingly at the other ¨ What is it?¨ not long after he gets an annoyed response ¨We have no food left ¨

Most of the students seem sad at this

¨I will go get some more stay here¨ Dazai seems to immediately disapprove of this ¨Wat! No! don't you remember the last time you left alone, you almost got shot!¨