Chapter 4

Livestream by Crabpo

We're fine!

Ware in big letters on the upper side of the screen.

¨Atliest there oke¨

¨way did the camera stop was it shot?¨ Before things can get out of hand again a male with dark hair speaks up ¨As the class represented I say we should stay calm and hope our questions will be answered once the Livestream starts¨ While giving his speech he made some chop movements with his hands.

¨Ida is right! We won't lose hope and continue to support them from far¨ Many students cheard at the hopeful words. A girl with long up black hair comments

¨Nice speech Yaoyorozu¨

¨Thank you¨

They get interrupted as the Livestream starts. Dazai is holding the camera up so they get a view of where they are. It looks like the rooftop of one of the abandoned buildings. In the back, Chuuya can be seen sitting dangerously close to the edge. One wrong move and he will fall ¨Hey Chuu I got it working again¨ Chuuya turns around waving but staying put.

Some of the students hold their bread too scared they will fall. As the brunette caries on explaining some stuff.

¨So then we entered the building but the camera hit the wall and the stream was cut off¨ It almost feels like story time before going to bed ¨We climbed to the rooftop and hid, the people have already passed us so it's safe now¨ ... ¨Thank you Littlemidnight stay safe too¨

.

..

...

It took a while before it hit. Of course, how dum are they, you can comment on streams. Almost on cue, they grabbed their phones commenting on the stream. Witsh seems to work as Dazai's 'eyes' move from left to right letting them know he is reading the comments.

¨Hey slug~¨

¨ Don't call me that!¨ The ginger yells shifting his position to look at the camera and if possible closer to the edge.

¨The watchers are scared you will fall if you keep that up¨

¨Ha? Fall? As if¨ The ginger jumps up in one quick movement now standing on the edge.

One of the kids gasps while the other closes there eyes. Till they hear screaming from the screen.

The camera moves to see another kid further down the buildings also standing on a roof waving at them. ¨Thats my cue to go¨ the ginger states before the brunette jumps on his back ¨H-Hey get you're one-ass over there¨

Dazi only giggles ¨Nope I'm tired and I want to hold the camera so you will have to carry me.¨ The ginger sighs making a distance from the edge before running to it.

Students put their hands before their eyes not wanting to see them fall before one of them a male with green hair speaks up. ¨Look he is doing it!... he is good at it as well!¨ Now the students hiding their faces slowly pull their hands away to be amassed by the sight.

Chuuya jumps from roof to roof sometimes even running on thick ropes that are connected to the roofs if the jump is too far. Seemingly in no time, he is on the same roof as the other person. Placing the brunette down.

They now sigh in relief and comment on how good his balance must be to pull that off. Even the angry pomeranian of the class gives a compliment or two.

¨Gin. Wat good to see you're still alive ¨ Named person is a girl with long black hair that is put up. A mask on her face and dark clothing ¨Can say the same for you two¨