Chapter 8

The pro heroes were gathered in a room discussing the last livestream. But above all, the orange glow the ginger had made before his capture. There were rumored to be no quirks in Yokohama but seeing that orange glow said otherwise.

They all had enough. They wanted to get the boys out of there as soon as possible. But they could do nothing... for now, that is.

¨Poor boy¨ Midnight begins ¨It must have been traumatizing seeing your friends...¨ She didn't have the nerve to finish. But even if she didn't everyone already knew how the sentence would end.

Aizawa could agree, but something else was playing on his mind. If one hadn't been listening carefully they would have missed it. Chuuya had looked so frightened at two codes. It looked like it terrified him. A-258 and A-5158 keep repeating in his mind. Do these numbers have some kind of meaning, they just don't know jet. And that orange glow, could that be an awakening of a quirk?

So many questions and no answers. While the others were arguing about impossible saving strategies, he opened his laptop. Making a new file, with two maps inside. One named Chuuya -, and the other Dazai -. He planned to get as much information on the boys as possible and try to find something out.

He begins with Dazai's map, using a screenshot from the live stream as the profile photo. Age and birth date empty and by name only Dazai -, normally you would address one another by their last name but Aizawa doesn't think these are their last names. They seem close enough to address each other by first names.

The living place as Yokohama and the shipping container. It feels wrong to write down, no one should have to live in a shipping container.

The place didn't look like a good living place at all. How have those boys not gotten sick already? He sighs as he continues. By school and studies, he simply lets it empty. He doubts they got any studying done in that place. Could they even read? Or writhe? The only thing they must have learned is speaking and surviving.

His mind goes back to the incident in the store, there had been three bullet shots and the ginger hadn't been harmed once he returned to the other. The ginger could have some good doing skills. He moves to the scene on the rooftops. The ginger's balance was top nosh. And with the other on his back.

Aizawa feels like he is figuring something out. The ginger had good skills with dogging as well as parkour. This could not be seen as unusual as those are the two skills needed most in a place like that but... it looks a bit too good to be skilled just picked off the street.

Having to run a lot and parkour is more for a gang street kid, not a regular kid trying to survive. For now, all he can do is keep his eye on it, if he gets to see more of the ginger... if.

Those men took him away, calling him more names than just A-258 and A-5158. The man has treated him as a gem. An od greating. It did seem Chuuya had some history with the guy. Now the question is, what kind?

____________________

Dazai sat in his shipingcontener. With a new camera in hand, playing with its settings he thinks of a plan, to get back what's his. It seemed this setback had put him at an advantage in one way. The last five days had gone down to three. He will get his Chibi back and leave Yokahama in one fell swoop, killing two birds with one stone.

He just had to ensure his dog followed the script this time.