Chapter 7

¨I know you're there, show yourself!¨ An unknown voice yells. It doesn't sound like that of a child but a grown man. Chuuya presses a finger to his lips for him to be silent as he slowly steps away from the passage over what was now assumed to be Gin's dead body into the room with his hands up ¨Put your weapons down, now!¨ The ginger slowly removes his knife and gun placing them down and sliding them to the other people across the room. Using a place on the floor that was not jet covert in bodies. As now he poses no threat two men walk forward taking his hands and binding them behind his back.

The two men are dressed in black suits seemingly too fancy and not able to see any blood that may make their way on it.

When Chuuya left the passage he had closed the door so only a small gap stayed where the brunette was looking through. If the ginger hadn't done that he would have been discovered. He placed the camera so that the room was in view only a small part of the door could be in the way of a full few of the place the ginger was in. Somehow no one was able to tell there was a camera as it was still hidden close to the boy.

The third and last man of the bunch stepped forward and pushed his gun against the ginger's head.

As if it wasn't silent before it was now dead silent. No one dared to even breathe as if it could trigger the gun against the ginger's head. Wat what they didn't expect was the ginger... smiling?

¨Now what do we have here, the gem of them all~¨ ... ¨ What a pity you weren't there for the show. Sorry for your little friend over there-¨ He jokingly pointed the gun over to Gin's dead body ¨-she was only in the way¨ It looked as if he didn't even take her dead seriously only angering the people watching the stream. The ginger's smile falters as he mumbles something letting his head fall as his ginger looks cover his face ¨ What was that? I couldn't hear you gem¨

The ginger mumbles it again only now harder and hearable ¨you're a sociopath¨ tears fall from his eyes as he finely notes a bunch of bodies having been shofed to the side to be not in his view once he entered. They are or rather were members of the sheep ¨ Why did you have to kill them!?¨ anger is displayed on his face as the two men stop him from going at the other.

Some of the students were startled at the outbreak but did understand him. They could only hope he didn't let the anger blur his vision as he was still in danger.

The man grabbed a handful of his hair slightly pulling his head up as he placed the gun under his chin¨Now, now, little treasure calm down it's only for the best¨

For the best!? They could feel their bodies heat up with anger. Who would say such a thing to a child!? All while pointing a gun at them. This man had clearly lost his mind.

¨Now it's time to go home Darling¨

¨ Don't call me that...¨ his voice barely above a whisper

¨ Another name you say?¨ he made a face as if he was thinking before teasingly responding ¨Would you prefer A-258¨ His body tensed as his vision shivered in fear. The only ones that know that code are supposed to... to be... dead. He could already feel himself being back at the lab. Wearing a dirty oversized white T-shirt that they didn't care to change with some shorts underneath. The chains back on his wrists and legs. Shivering as it was too cold but not getting anything to warm himself up with. He had almost frozen to death once. If they didn't exactly need him at that moment, he would have been dead.

He tries not to panic. A red ora flickers to live around him but he is not able to keep it as it disappears before it can activate properly and then reappears before dispersing again continuing this action, the other only seems amused by his reaction. ¨Or would you rather have A-5158, hm?¨ He could feel ice-cold fingers griping at the back of his neck feeling shivers go through his body. It's as if he was playing with his mind. Visions of things he wasn't supposed to know crawling into his mind. His head felt dizzy as it all became too much for his little brain. Fighting the dark spots in his vision as his body betrayed him. The ora disappears again but this time it stays gone. Letting his consciousness slip right through his fingers.

On the camera, his shaking body could be seen with the ora dispersing and reappearing as the man started walking in circles around him. Bevore placed a hand on his neck whispering something in his ear as his body fell limp in the hands of the two men.

They didn't know what to say or rather they couldn't.

As the camera was taken away from its spot. The brunette held it close to his chest. ¨Wo is there!?¨ He mumbled a low ¨Shit¨ before scrambling up and making a run for it. Up the stairs letting his body slam onto the box as it gave him enough space to crawl out the passage. Footsteps can be heard going up the stairs as he runs away.

After a good twenty-minute run he lets himself fall against one of the buildings. Panting and trying to keep his breathing under control.

The room is silent no one dares to comment on what just happened.

The brunette now having calmed his breathing looks at the camera seemingly having forgotten about it. He picks it up trying to show his normal happy demeanor but failing miserably. ¨I'm sorry to say it but we will have to cut the Livestream short voor today¨

we..., the word egos through their heads. It's a clear sine de handed accepted the fact he is now alone.

With a fast wave, the stream ends.

____________________

With frustration, he throws the camera away. He let himself fall on the couch. ¨This wasn't supposed to happen... THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN¨ He screams in anger. He hates it when his calculations fail.

He sits upright thinking about what has gone wrong. He lured them to the place already suspecting they would kill everyone. He lured some of the sheep for a final touch to get his Chibi mad. He was so sure he would kill them... but he did not. In fact, he did nothing. He just stood there. Had he underestimated how much trauma they had given him?

It didn't matter now, they had him. They had his Chibiko. He could have killed them but that would be of script and now he had to do a rescue mission. Just greed! He is going to need more men for this. With means, he is going to need to ask that slimy bastard. He gets the chills thinking about the offer he will need to give in order to get his Chibi back.