I Fell From the Sky and Found Home

It's late... its dark and late... its raining and thundering and shivering cold as ice water rapidly seeps through her jet-black hair and thin green hoodie.

She can't tell if there's tears on her face because of the pouring sky. The zipper is broken and her skirt has a slight tear, but nothing could stop her from getting far away from this ridiculous town.

"This is stupid..." She hated herself, "Why am I so stupid!"

Her legs kept running and running, till she reached an area... a small abandoned park with two sets of swings, a sand box, and one big metal slide— which had utterly no meaning. Besides the fact this would be the place she'd spend time at... alone... meaningless...

The rain didn't stop pouring and the thunder made it loud enough to ensure no one would hear her frustration being taken out by kicking the olden wood-chips. Her kicks and screams of fury and hurt. The pain is hard to bare... she's hated this world... she's so lonely... she's so alone... she's... given up... kneeling on the muddy ground.

"I'm not good enough... aren't I..." She digs her now filthy nails into the dirt, "I messed up on so many things... thats why no one wants you... Damn it Marcy Wu! You're the worst..."

She's now just digging, attempting to burry herself or some-what. Just and attempt to burry the pain, to stop the self pity... maybe thats just what all the bad thoughts were... maybe she was just a dramatic person and doing it for attention... maybe her parents were correct about her and thats why they wouldn't allow her to therapy... maybe it's because her parents couldn't afford it so she's trying to rub it behind dirt...

Maybe she's just faking these terrible thoughts of wanting to disappear... at least thats what everyone is assuming— worst part is she's starting to believe their words...

Marcy finally stops digging in the dirt and just dead pans down. The rain has won and fully soaked her head to toe...

"I'm so tired..." she whispers with sunken eyes.

There's a slight glitter at where she stares, instantly catching her attention. Marcy wipes what ever water under her cheeks and can't help but start digging out of curiosity. What she finds may have changed her life forever...

A gem... a green gem? In the middle of a park?

It glows... and her eyes unnoticeably glows the same hue... she's star struck...

"What... how is this—?"

Before Marcy knows it the water around pauses... time stuck... then comes together into one large droplet.

Her breath is heavy and cold, she so cold, so scared and yet... She reaches to touch the droplet that suddenly absorbs her and that shinny source of green light.

Pop-!

Marcy yelps as the droplet drags her within its self. Spinning around and floating in sudden white her speed is accelerating, and when she peaks her eyes open she's falling! Falling from rain clouds-!! Falling with the rain-!!!

"AHHHHH!" Marcy screeches spinning and falling to her doom!

"Was this it?" The girl asked herself as the green trees get closer. She feels ice cold as she falls with the rain. "Maybe this would be better."

The girl closes her eyes, awaiting for her promised departure, but she's stopped falling? Marcy peaks her eyes once more... she's floating... correction, something caught her mid fall.

She looks up and spots her savior, a large sparrow with a scar over one eye. Marcy is practically speechless looking at the magnificent creature... "Wait a minute... Am I about be eaten by a giant sparrow?!?" her death might be more grim than she thought.