Awakening Unbridled Power

PSA:  There is a person named BilitAnant on Wattpad who is currently plagiarizing mine and other people's stories. We reported him, but Wattpad it seems, only cares about non-Fanfiction stories, as they will only tell us to file a DMCA claim, which is where fanfictions fail.  In fact it is legal technically to plaguerize fanfics as fanfics fall into that sort of domain. However, usually Writing websites have policies for their own sites to protect Fanfic writers and will personally ban accounts  themselves. It appears Wattpad doesn't have that policy as they will never respond to personal emails, and instead continue to copy paste the "Send a DMCA" policy And even when reported by other readers, instead of investigating for themselves and reading the books involved to check, they will tell the reader "We'll send a DMCA link to the writer."   

Please be aware of the plagiarism and do not give this person any reads or follows. 

"Where the hell do we even begin?"  Velma Dirge muttered as she sat in the massive audience stands, overlooking the huge battle royale exploding below her. 

The announcer, Mummy Marco had already given up trying to run commentary on the event below them. There were just too many fighters skirmishing around below them to keep track. 

However, Velma's eyes were better than most, much like Gojo in a way, so she was able to keep an eye on the entirety of the Academy's Team members. 

"Usually my investigations have me actually putting in legwork, not.. sitting here and just watching like I'm a spectator!" said Velma. "I don't like just waiting... Seriously Gojo... Gojo!?"

"WHOOOO WHOOOOOO YEAAAAAH KICK THEIR ASSES!!" Gojo roared throwing popcorn from his exclusive "Ophelia Anderson Popcorn head Bucket."  "GET THEM ERICE!! WIPE THEM ALL AWAY WITH A TIDAL WAVE!! OOOOH OOOH OOOOOHHH!"

"G-Gojo sir!?"

"Oh! Ahem.." Gojo coughed and set the popcorn bucket that looked like a cartoon chibi version of Ophelia's head down on the floor.  "Well you see Velma.. the problem is we don't know where to begin looking."

"Well we do.. Ariadne's Spider Cor-."

"And would we get any farther than where Ariadne's already gotten? You did say they've been investigating this for a while, you included." said Gojo. "What would your master say regarding that?"

"Ariadne would tell us not to do the same thing over and over expecting different results.." said Velma. "But.. that doesn't change where the evidence leads. What interest do you even think the Chained Lady would have in this place?"

"Well she did show up here didn't she?" said Gojo, pointing at the stands. 

"Don't be ridiculous." said Velma. "Its obviously just a stand in while the real one works in the shadows. If she wants more power and influence, she obviously would make an appearance here as part of her Image."

"Really now? Ophelia's expression didn't say that to me." said Gojo. "Either way, regardless of Madame Kima's true identity, it is most certain that at the very least.. Mahito would find some way to get involved in this tournament."

"Why?" asked Velma. 

"The people here, high on emotions, hopes and dreams. Easily swayed by dreams of fortune, easily tormented and toyed with.. what better place is there? To him, this place is paradise." said Gojo quietly.