SIMMONS?!

The next day, I was with Lennox, who introduced me to my job. It was great, I was working closely with the Autobots and with Optimus. I helped them plan attacks and everything. When suddenly an alarm went off and I ran out of the room to see the transformers transforming. "What's going on!?" I yelled. "It's your brother he's being attacked." I heard Ratched, and I quickly ran down the stars, and went to Optimus. "Take me with you." "It's to dangerous." He said. "It's about my brother, like hell I stay here." I said and after Optimus transformed, I got in and we quickly started making our way through the city to a abonded building. Bee and Optimus were the fastes and when we arrived, Optimus let me out and transformered, climbing up the wall, I stayed behind Bee, who drove through the wall into the buidling, and Mikaela and a stupid friend of Sam also got in. Bee drove to me, and I sat on the back seat. "Go Bee! We have to help them!" I yelled, but he kept driving the other way. "Bee!" I yelled again. "Sorry, Y/n. Optimus got me strict orders to get the others and you out of here." "The fuck you mean?!" I yelled annoyed. But he kept driving. "You know what." I said annoyed and climbed to the front seat where Mikaela sat. She climbed to the back now I was in the front seat. "Don't do it Y/n." He warned me but I wouldn't listen. I stepped on the breaks, and Bee stopped. I quickly got out before he could lock the doors and ran into the other direction. I mean we haven't gotten far. I ran over a grass field through some trees so Bee won't get me. When I arrived I got to see a shocking and heart breaking scene. "No" I said quietly as I saw Megatron stabbing Optimus through his heart. "No. No! You Bastard Megatron!" I yelled in pain as i fell on my knees. Optimus eyes landed on me "Run, Y/n." He said and then his eyes died out. Megatron was about to approach me, probably to kill me but I didn't move an inch. I looked Megatron dead in the eyes with so much hatred. "I fucking hate you." I said through gritted theeth. "So your Primes little human?" He asked amused but before he could do anything I heard Ironhides yelling, and shots hit Megatron before he could reach me. I tried standing up but failed to move at all. My brother ran over to me, yelling my name but it didn't even reach me. Just as my brother dragged me over to Bee and put me in the back I realized what had happened. I brought my knees up to my chest and silently started crying until I fell asleep.

When I next woke up I was laying on a couch next to a fire and I looked around confused. My eyes landed on Sam, who was drawing some symbols onto the floor. "That's old school, yo. That's like... That's Cybertronian." "Oh, that's some serious stuff, right there. They gotta mean something, like a message or a map." I said. "Can you read this?" "Read? No. We don't really do much reading. Not so much." "If you can't read it, we've got to find somebody who can." Leo came back, "Look who came sashaying back. Hair growing like a Chia pet. Look at him." Skids said. "I had a bit of a panic attack earlier, alright?" "That's 'cause you're a pussy." Mudflap said. "I think I'm allowed that, considering what I've been through. I hear you have a problem. I think I know someone who can help." "Who?" "Robo-Warrior." "Who?" I asked very confused, and all eyes fell on me. "Y/n!" Sam yelled and came over. "Are you okay?" He asked, and I looked into his eyes with a serious look. "Alright, dumb question you, of course not." He said and slapped with his hand on his face.

"What has happened after?" I asked. "Well, we are now top wanted." Sam started and told me the whole story what happened after. Also, the decepticons going now after us. "Well let's go to this, Robo-Worrior." I said.

"This guy, Robo-Warrior, everything about anything alien, he's supposed to know. One time we revenge-hacked his site, and maybe I saw some of your alien drawings or whatever." We arrived at a meat store where that 'Robo-warrior' is supposed to be, and we all got out of the car. "This is it?" "Yep." "All right, wait here. I'll give you a go or no go. All right?" and with that, Leo went inside the meat store, and we stayed outside. We waited for a few minutes, but then decided to go inside. "It's him! It's him! That's the guy right there. That's him." Leo said and pointed at...... Simmons. "No." Simmons said as he noticed me and Sam. "Oh god-damn we are screwed." I said and already wanted to leave again. "Wait, you two know this guy?" "We're old friends." Sam answered. "Old friends?" Simmons and I asked in synchro. "You are the one who shut down Sector Seven and got the kibosh disbanded. No more security clearance, no retirement, no nothing. All because of you, your little criminal girlfriend, and your sister." He said and pointing at each one of us. "Moron. Where's the whitefish?" A woman asked, "Hey! Don't touch the pig." "Yakov. You don't get Christmas bonuses standing around. You want those new teeth you saw on SkyMAll?" "It's my dream." "Help her out." Simmons ordered. "You live with your mama?" Mikaela asked. "No, my mama lives with me. It's a big difference. They got your faces all over the news, alien boy and girl." "Yeah, we know." "And NBE One's still kicking? How did that happen? Don't answer. I don't know what you're hiding, but I don't want anything to do with it. So, goodbye. You never saw me. I got bagles to schmear Vanish."