Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81 Excitement

  "I won't let you go! Ouch..."

  Wang Xiaolu went downstairs cursing, accidentally fell, slid down a few steps, and limped out of the office building.

  When I got back to the door, Chen Azhen was blowing the coal stove with her butt sticking out. When she heard footsteps, she immediately stood up, put her hands on her hips and cursed:

  "You are such a jerk. You stay at home all day and do nothing! Either you go to college like Ruan Yunyun, or you serve a good man and his children! You are not at home all day long. I don't know what you are doing outside! I have never seen such a black-hearted person..."

  Wang Xiaolu and Chen Azhen had already fallen out, and she yelled back, "What can I do? Can't you see my foot is injured?"

  She was in so much pain that she pushed Chen Azhen away and went back to the house to look for medicinal wine in all the drawers and cabinets.

  Chen Azhen saw her walking with her right foot swaying, stretching her neck and saying:

  "Bah, what's the big deal about being injured? I still go to sweep the streets even though my leg is broken! If you are really capable, go to work and earn money. You owe me so much money, but you still eat my food, drink my drinks, and live in my house. How dare you talk back when I say something to you!"

  She spat, and walked back angrily to continue blowing on the stove.

  After being mocked by three people for being unemployed, Wang Xiaolu was so angry that she bit her cheek and swore in her heart that she must find a job and make them regret it!

  Li Guohua, who was sleeping in the room, was woken up by them. He opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling for a while, then suddenly sat up and said, "Wang Xiaolu, I want to divorce you."

  Wang Xiaolu was caught off guard by Li Guohua's discussion of divorce again. She panicked and lost hold of the medicinal wine, causing it to fall to the ground with a "bang".

  She ignored the pain in her feet, jumped to Li Guohua's bedside, and grabbed his arm, "Guohua, listen to me..."

  "I don't want to listen. Let's go and get a divorce now!" Li Guohua said roughly, shook off Wang Xiaolu's hand, and bent down to put on his shoes.

  Wang Xiaolu lost her balance and fell to the ground. The glass shards from the wine bottle pierced her palm and blood oozed out.

  "You pushed me?" She shuddered in her heart, unable to believe that Li Guohua would hit her! In her previous life, he was so distressed even when she got a cut.

  Her eyes suddenly turned red, and she rushed over to hit Li Guohua on the back, saying hatefully:

  "Okay, let's get a divorce, who's afraid of who? You have two sons and a burdensome mother-in-law, who else would marry you? Without me, do you think your ex-mother-in-law would help you take care of Wenwen?"

  Wenwen is her and Li Guohua's son, less than one year old, and looks especially like Li Guohua. Whenever Li Guohua comes back from a long trip, he hugs Wenwen and kisses him.

  When Li Guohua heard her mention his youngest son, he couldn't help but stop putting on his shoes. His youngest son was still young and needed someone to be with him. And remarriage was also a problem. Apart from other things, he couldn't afford the bride price.

  Thinking of this, he grabbed Wang Xiaolu's arm tightly and said with a dark face: "If you care about Wenwen, don't go out and cause trouble. Stay at home."