Chapter 101-106 (end)

Chapter 101 Moss

  The person who was criticized was Wang Xiaolu.

  She was wearing a dress that just reached her knees, with a sand-colored windbreaker on the outside, revealing her calves. She was wearing flesh-colored stockings and five or six-inch stiletto heels, looking very fashionable.

  That's not all. She also has exquisite makeup on her face, including eye shadow, eyelashes, blush and lipstick. When she walks on the street, she attracts a lot of attention.

  Wang Xiaolu was very proud.

  The last time she came to the provincial capital was a year ago. She failed to deal with Ruan Yunyun that time, so she had to empty her wallet and spend 9,000 yuan to let Liu take the blame, and then she hid back in Qinghe City in disgrace.

  Fortunately, she got her aunt's contact information and insisted on sending her a letter every month, repeatedly mentioning in the letter how much her mother missed her childhood and her aunt before she died.

  A year later, she finally gained the trust of her aunt, who said she would be back in one month at the earliest or two months at the latest.

  So, my aunt sent a man named Li Wei back to China ahead of time to investigate the domestic market. She also asked Li Wei to hand over 20,000 yuan to her and bring her a box of clothes from the United States.

  This time she thought that Ruan Yunyun's death was not far away, so she dressed up and came to the provincial capital, and even found a barber shop to do her hair.

  Unexpectedly, I saw Ruan Yunyun in the barber shop.

  "Ruan Yunyun, I put on the most beautiful and decent clothes to see you off. You must die like in your dream, don't let me down!"

  "If you had been more respectful to me at the beginning and made me happy, I might have been willing to save your life. But you ruined my plans time and time again, causing me to lose face and lose money again and again."

  "This is karma! You deserve not to live through this year! Why are you so proud of yourself, a short-lived person?"

  Wang Xiaolu was thinking wildly in her heart. When she saw Ruan Yunyun and her daughter talking and laughing, she couldn't help but want to break their smiles and ridicule the mother whom Ruan Yunyun cared about the most.

  But she didn't expect that Ruan Yunyun would act like a madman and attack her at the slightest disagreement.

  Ruan Yunyun's movements were quick and hasty, and the white mousse sprayed on her face like a machine gun, making it so blurry that she couldn't even open her eyes.

  "Ah! My eyes... my face..."

  Wang Xiaolu protected her head but not her face, and shouted in panic: "Stop! Ruan Yunyun, stop! Don't... don't spray..."

  Ruan Yunyun looked at her coldly without any mercy, spraying Wang Xiaolu's hair, ears, neck and shoulders with thin white strips.

  Until the mousse could no longer spray out, Ruan Yunyun shook the bottle and smashed it hard at Wang Xiaolu's feet.

  With a "bang", the bottle hit the ground and bounced back to Wang Xiaolu's calf, scratching a big hole in her stockings.

  "Ah... Ruan Yunyun, you're crazy!"

  Wang Xiaolu screamed and kept slapping the white foam off her body. But the mousse was sticky and couldn't be cleaned off at all. Her carefully matched windbreaker, dress, and stockings were all ruined, and her makeup was all ruined.