CHAPTER -19

Mr.Kim-That means you do not accept us all? (Sadly) .
Yn-No, I am not or maybe never.. (mumbled)
Mrikim - Did you say anthing ? (asked)
Yn - Nothing ...are you agree?? (asked). Mr.kim- But.. (cutted by Yn).
Yn- I am sorry Mr.kim... I am not able to accept you all at a sudden but I do that for my mom's happiness so don't tell her about any thing (Calm).
Mr.kim-okay but Can be try to help you accept us.. (nervous) .
Yn-what you mean? (asked).
Mr. kim-I love your more truly I don't want break her trust after she get to know that we are just acting It broke her heart... [Said).
Yn - I know this all Mr. kim but I don't have any option I cannot accept you all as my family. become I suffered because off so-called family so hope you understand.. (replied) Mr.kim-I am okay with that but we Can try to make you accept us (hesitat).
Yn - Sure... But I don't think I able to accept you all (mumbled+agreed).
Mr.kim- I try my best to accept us (mumbled).
Yn - So this is a deal I help you to make a good bond b/w you and bangpink while you help me to act to make my mom happy. Forward her hand which Mr.kim Shaked with a heavy heart .
Yn-So let goes to our own ways .
She Said & left for her rooml alone & he also decided to letr leave

Yn's Pov
Finally I am free from so-called family but did I did right? He looks so sad maybe he is nice person... but how can I accept him as my father.. I accept him as mom boyfriend or her husband. ?? He is so sweet and nice he surely keep my mom happy and safe.. But I don't want them involve in my life.. It is so Complicated.??You did right yn..now calm down...(Relax)

[Yes she wanted to accept them but she doesn't want them to involve in her life because her life is so complicated and she doesn't want them to suffer and also because her past she have trust issues so she doesn't trust them so soon....].
Soon Someone knocked at door As yn opened the door she saw Iu Unnie.
IU-what is this?? (asked).
Yn- Unnie...(Cutted by iu).
IU- I think you accept them...(Said)
Yn-Unnie I can explain (said)
IU - How Can you Yn ?? I think you accept them??.... maybe...but why did not you tell me??...(questioned) .
Yn-wait a minute unnie (Calm) .
Iu-Okay..now tell why don't you tell me..(relax).
Yn- You are happy Unnie when I acted with jungkook,& lisa that I accept them so I think to continue....(Cutted by Iu).
IU- Now tell me why you did This??(Calm)
She sat beside yn and signed her to say.
Yn-Unnie.. I don't know but I don't want them to Involve in my life..I wanted to accept them but i afraid what if something happens to them because of me and what if they (iu parents)get to know about them...(said).
IU- yn..relax and listen..they are not common people yn they are mafias they know how to protect themselves you don't need to worry about them...(cutted by yn).
Yn- but unnie i want them to leave the mafia world..(said).
Iu- what??but why ??
Yn- unnie as you see i make a deal with Mr.kim that i help him to make a bond with his children and if they continue in mafia business maybe i am not able to make a bond b/w them as it is reason they become like this...(said).