CHAPTER -26

Mom- sure dear and good night my baby ...(she said and kissed her forhead).
IU/Jongsuk- We are also done mom/Aunty ..good night everyone ( smile).
Mom- Good night my kids have sweet dreams...(she wished back ).
Trio left Bangpink behind them with mom and dad.
Soon they also left towards their room and slept as it's night time already .
Yn's room
iu and Jongsuk was sitting looking at yn for some answers of their questions with eyes.
yn- I know you both want to know why I came here before marriage mom..(said).
Jongsuk - So known can you give us the answer of our question briefly (mentor tone).
yn- Oppa you remember the Today mission??(asked).
IU,- With XYZ mafia group which was continuously kidnapping girls and sell them to another countries mafia's (said).
yn- yes unnie ...(sit on corner of bed).
Yn- Unnie I know mom she surely spend today's night with me as she is going to start her life again and if she stay with me then I am not able to escape from there so I thought it's best if I come here mom got busy with dad and I easily escaped ...(said).
Jongsuk - Ooo.. That' why you decided to shift here...(Understands).
Yn- yes oppa and also told you to shift here so we easily escaped together...(Said).
IU- But There are many guards here Yn how will we escape from them ...(Questioned).
Yn- You both just got ready for mission I handle everything...(Smirk).
Jongsuk - Okay meet at your room again..(suggested).
Yn - sure .
She said and iu Jongsuk left from there.
After 20 minutes
Yn is fully ready in her outfit waiting for IU and Jongsuk soon they came and looked at yn who was sitting peacefully on bed thinking something Deeply Maybe about how to escape from here.
IU- Now what ??(Raised eyebrow).
Yn- Just follow me (order+ cold).
Jongsuk/IU- Hmm.
Yn take them towards her balcony and they saw that a long chain made up of bed sheets is hanging.
Yn- Now come.
She said and go down threw that slowly without making any noise.
Jongsuk - seriously yn ... what if I fell down and my face got injured...
He said while pouting.
Yn- Just stop that now suk (his mafia name)and come down fast
She said in cold voice showing that her queen mode is on.
Jongsuk - Coming (nervous).
And BOTH went down threw them without making any noise.
At Abandoned Building
A man was sitting in a dark room Surrounded by girls who are injured badly and some are in half dead situation and unconscious....just wanted to die. Soon a guard of the man came...
Guard - Boss... Devil is here (Scared).
He said little shuttering and scared face.
Man- How Is it possible?? How she get to know about us?
He said a little Scared and shocked but try to show confident face infront of his guards.
Guard-We don't know...boss (on knees).
Man-Go and catch her and take her here right now.
He ordered and shouted on his guards while they got scared but don't have any option so they stand up.
Guards-Yes boss...
They bowed start leaving him alone so he shouted again like a mad person.
Man - Half of you stay here with me (he ordered).
He is scared of Devil as she is known as the cruelest mafia just like a real Devil so he said and some guards stay with him.
After half an hour .
Whole building got silent as some guns sounds wete heard before but it's all got silent making him Confused.