CHAPTER -32

He said to him dad in a annoyed voice as his dad is praising and getting shocked hearing about devil message..
Yoongi - Can We go now we have decide something before going there.
He said in a boring tone while other agreed.
Dad- sure and ......be careful
He said and stopped for a minute and said be careful...in normal tone.
Jisoo- okay dad .
She said and stand up while others also standup and qmet in meeting room.
J- Now what you wanted to discuss Suga.
Suga- Did you really believe her ??what if she try to attack us or it is a plan???
RM- Suga I think we discussed about this yesterday and we got a message that she is a queen of her words.
Jk- But how we believe her that much RM??we even didn't know about her anything...
He said while other agreed.
Sooya- Let talk to Devil about this as it's better before going there .
She said and typed something in laptop.
Devil - I am waiting for you guys ...
Sooya- and why so ??
Devil - Meet at Xx building I will be there with my guards so you can believe me if I want I can kill you all right now .
She texted making Bangpink piss off .
Hobi- do you really want as to help you devil???And Don't you know how to ask for help you are thereating us ....
He texted making Devil smirk a little.
Devil- I am not begging for help just hoping you all to work with me as this mission is Also important for you all as you have some personal problems with Mr.wang 's son..
Jen- How did she know that ??
She said with a Shocked expression which red typed asking about this.
Devil - Because if you don't have any problem with Jack then surely you denied for this mission till now because jack was behind your sister jen right??
As she said sooya closed the laptop hurriedly.

sensing the tension the leader of bangpink deciided to take some security with them because how they believe someone like that..whole mafia world knew that she is queen of her words and never backoff but we cannot be carefree ..as  backoff in mafia world is so sasual nowdays....

J- I think we should also take some guards with us.(Said)
RM - You are right I let me call them and told to stay away from us so devil do not suspect us.

jen-if she suspect as then situation is not gonna be in our hands...
Hope - I agreed with you .

soon a messaged popped on jisoo laptop..

devil-  I want to inform guys after all you know but let me remind you..i don't like waiting and i am puntunctal  time and you also have to...if you work with me..

jk- first of all  we did not wanted to work with you miss and second....

he stopped as a new message popped..

devil - i don't care whaever you say just reminding you...

jam angrily take the laptop from jk and type a message..

jam- just do whatever you wanted to do we are not coming...

devil- okay as you say..but don't forget that you also want revenge from jack..

RM snatched laptop from jimin and shot a glared at him.

RM- don;t mind him he is not in his sense we are coming...

devil- put some sense before taking him here...

he closed the laptop and sighed.

jam- what she is think of herself..(cutted by j)

j- she is think of herself she is ...queen of mafia world..(lil loud)

sooya- now you don't start here...we always lost mission because of that and stuk at second place..

RM- we have to work together and also deal with her...i know we are not in good term as siblings but work together in mafia world for god sake...

j- we are leaving right now...discussion end.

all sighed as it's his order ..

All of them agreed and left for the location devil send them.