/02/ Masks of Danger (Yeonbin)

~~~~~~~~~~SEOUL~~~~~~~~~~

----KANG MANNER----

"YAH CHOI BEOMGYU GET YOUR FAT ASS BACK HERE!" "HYUNG I DIDN'T MEAN TOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHH! TAEHYUNNAAAAHHHHHHH SAVE MEEEEEEEEEE!" "Nah too done with y'all, run for your life I guess." "YAH BITCH YOU LIVE ON MY CREDIT CARD EVEN IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWNNNNNNNNNNN!" Taehyun just shrugged and watched the chaos commence as a giant penguin entered the room, unfortunately for him he got caught in the middle of the drama, the younger of the two was now using him as a shield while the older was throwing arms as well as a tantrum. "HYUKAAAAAA SAVE MEEEEEEEE." Beomgyu screamed. "YAH YOU TALL MUSHROOM GET OUT THE WAY." The older shouted. "Yeonjun Noonaaaaaa pwease let Gyu go just once pweaseeeeeee." His Aegyo was the one thing Yeonjun couldn't resist. "But....ugh fine." He backed away. "EEEEHHHHHH THA- OWWWWWWW." Don't ask, Taehyun happened. "AHA TAE THAT IS WHY YOU ARE MY FAVORITE CHILD!" Taehyun had smacked Beomgyu, Yeonjun then tackled Taehyun into a hug which ended up being a mess, as a result of Jjun's actions, Taehyun was now carrying him on his shoulders next to a pool. "I swear if you hug me off guard one more time I will throw you in there completely sane and with a smile on my face watching you spit your empty threats at me while complaining about your hair." He said while pointing at the pool. "Understood?" Yeonjun nodded and was let off Hyun's shoulders. Meanwhile, Beomgyu was eating popcorn with Huening Kai filming the two cats. Yes, this was a normal day in the lives of these four normal boys.

-------N SEOUL TOWER RESTAURANT-------

Another day filled with usual customers, usual orders over and over again. Only one thing odd, a woman in the corner booth, a woman that had been waiting, watching, waiting, tapping her fingers from time to time, looking out the window and zoning out into the abyss. "Ehem." A cough that grabbed her attention, she looked up. "Your late." The man scoffed. "As if you care, you never cared." "If I didn't then you'd still be stuck in that asylum, isn't that right?" He scoffed again. "No because I'm the only thing that remains of dad." The woman cracked her neck and stared out the window. "That man, that man broke me, broke us, yet you still have the audacity to say that to me? Pathetic, I made sure to cut all ties with you, I could go to the police whenever I want to, I'm safe." The man smiled bitterly. "You haven't changed at all." "Nor have you." The remained silent as they saw a waiter approach them. "Anything you'd like to order, Ma'am, Sir?" he asked. "Champagne, isn't this a wonderful occasion for it mother?" She nodded and the waiter left. "Well I guess I'm leaving after this aren't I?" "Yes, for both our sakes." The wait was silent, later the waiter arrived with their champagne and left. Both mother and son were silent until the son got up. "If you need me, you know where to find me." The mother said, and he left.

-------------CHOI PENTHOUSE-------------

"Escaped? What do you mean escaped?" Mr Choi said through the phone. "Well why haven't you caught him?" He put the files on his desk, the case of the escaped lunatic. "Well I'll call Jisoo, she might know something, and yes I know what situation she's in and yes, I know the Kangs are her lawyers but I can pull a few strings." "Hey Appa I was wondering- Oh sorry I didn't know you were on a call." Mr Choi cut the call and looked at his son. "Well not anymore, what do you want Yeonjun?" "Um I got it." "Got what?" "Um the job." Mr Choi's eyes widened. "Get out." "Dad I-" "I SAID OUT!" Yeonjun nodded slightly and closed the door as he left. His father looked out the window and laughed. "He has all the fortune he wants, yet he chooses to go into a lair full of lunatics." He just laughed. Just laughed, till he threw a vase across the room. He picked up his phone and dialed the same number. "Kill him."

"Hyung calm down, Its just dad being dad you know?" Yeonjun just hugged Beomgyu. "But he was never against something I was really passionate about, and its just a job." "Yeah a job that could get his child killed." Beomgyu mumbled and ended up getting slapped by Yeonjun. "Oi I'm the one who needs consoling not criticism." "Says the one who's sulking over a job." He said again earning a slap form Yeonjun. "Shut up." "But Jjun Hyung I'm serious though, it could get you killed." Yeonjun sniffled. "But there are guards to stop them." "What if they are too late." "Well then at least I helped people." "Yeonjun Hyung, out of all the cinnamon rolls you can find on earth your the most noticeable." Yet again Beomgyu earned a slap. "Your so rude."Yeonjun pouted. "As are you I bet you two cents I'm going to need arm surgery." "Oh shut up I didn't hit you that hard." "Okay then, if I need surgery ever in my life, your paying for it." "But you have more money than me." Yeonjun whined. "Sometimes I wonder how the actual fuck you are 24- OWWWWW." You know what happened its obvious. "Oops ehehe I'm gonna leave no- OWWWW JUST BECAUSE I HIT-" "NO SHUT UP YOU DESEVRED IT." "YEAH BUT I DIDN'T GIVE YOU A CONCUSSION!" "YAH YOU LIAR, AT LEAST I HIT YOU WITH A PILLOW AND NOT MY KNUCKLES!" "I CAN DO IT AGAIN!" "DON'T YOU DARE!"

-------------------------------------------------------

i didn't know what to do at the end um yeah so vote if you like if you don't why are you still here? go to sleep or go and study or I'll shave your eyebrows off-

i wasnt born yesterday, byeeeeeeeeeee =D