/03/ Masks of Danger (Yeonbin)

~~~~~SEOUL~~~~~

--------------KANG MANNER--------------

"Jisoo, please-" "I said I had no contact with him and I meant it Choi, at this point your just harassing me." "Jisoo if they find anything on the both of you it'll be way worse." "Well then that's a risk I'm willing to take. I owe him." Mr Choi slammed his fist on the desk. "Dongsun please reason with your client, she's being fucking unreasonable." Jisoo scoffed. "You'd do the same for Yeonjun and Beomgyu and I know it." "He's mental and unlike you I follow the law." "So if your child was mental you'd give them away?" "What I never sai-" "Then calling him mental isn't going to change a thing, law or not." "Jis-" "We are done here." She got up and left Mr Kang's office. Mr Choi slammed his fist onto Mr Kang's desk. "Daewon calm down." "Has she told you anything?" "No, and even if she did I wouldn't be able to tell you anything." "I'll leave." 

-------KIM ESTATE-------

Two people, only two, sitting at a rectangular massive table on either side. Quiet, just quiet. "Mr and Mrs Kim there's a call for you." The maid brought them the phone, put it on speaker and left the room. "......." "Speak its obvious." Mr Kim said. "Trace, be careful." Three beeps followed indicating  he had cut the call. Mr Kim diverted his gaze from the phone to Mrs Kim. "Start packing, and DO NOT and i mean this DO NOT contact Dongsun. Take all the necessities and run." 

-------Choi Penthouse-------

"Gone? What do you mean gone? Weren't you there?" "She knew I guess." "How? You've been following Jisoo since he escaped." "She's his mother, he must have got it from the both of them." "DON'T SAY ANYTHING AGAINST HER, SHE'S NOT, SHE'S NOT LIKE THEM!" "O-okay boss." "I mean- I'm sorry it's just I've known her since forever, she's been tortured by everyone, and her son, her son is the reason for that." "Yet she is still not giving him up." "When I say her son is mental I mean it, downright like his father, damn glad that bastard died, just wish her son died with him." "How do you know what's happened with them, I mean she's been in the estate for so long and hasn't left-" "Lets just say I have my ways, plus I used to be close to her." "Used to? what happened?" "You don't need to know." 

------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry this is so short but I needed you to know some context also I like confusing stories if you like pls vote if you don't why tf you here? go to sleep BYEEEEEEEEEEEE