/07/ Masks of Danger (Yeonbin)

~~~~~~SEOUL~~~~~~

←←←AFTER MEET UP WITH TAEHYUN→→→

------LOTTE WORLD TOWER------

"HANDS UP AND BEHIND YOUR HEADS!" Soobin screamed, him and his men (His former followers before he was sentenced to a psych ward) had shot security already. "Give me access to the security room and walk out slowly I have no intention in keeping hostages." He said calmly, which of course the receptionist obeyed and boom that's how a butterfly effect was created and now Soobin was in control of the whole building, just him and his men.

←←←AFTER THE BLOW UP OF THE CHOI PENTHOUSE→→→

"Boss he did it." "What?" "H-" "I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! I just didn't think he'd do this." Silence, silence then manacle laughter. "Call him."

------KANG MANNOR------

"Taehyun your phone's ringing ag-" "I know and I said ignore it." The three boys just sat in silence. "Um well we can't stay sad about this forever so what about a movie? I'll go get snacks either ways." Beomgyu said while the other two nodded and Gyu left the room. "Tae I, I need to tell this to someone and I know it's wrong but, Taehyun you're the only person I can trust with this." Taehyun diverted his gaze from the door to Yeonjun and tilted his head. "Go ahead." "Soobin, he's kinda hot." Taehyun's eyes widened before returning to their original state and he mouthed an 'oh'. Bad, this was really bad. "Yeonjun, he's a complete lunatic." He said calmly. "Well we don't know how he became one." Taehyun looked down briefly, he knew why almost everyone in Soobin's life knew, at least before the amnesia shots, except Taehyun remembered everything.

"I got the snacks!" Both boys looked at Beomgyu before setting up the bed for their movie night, only the two brothers paying attention to the movie while Tahyun's mind was at something else, Soobin. Taehyun's phone rung again, this time he picked it up and left the room. "What!?" "Oh great your still alive." Taehyun rolled his eyes." "I said what?" "Wow your so rude, can't even talk properly-" "Answer my damn question." "Fine, you actually did it." "Yes and." "You weren't lying when you said you were crazier." "Well I mean what I say and that wasn't crazy that was me being reasonable." "Taehyun?" "Yes?" "Be careful their gonna be after you if I get caught." "Impossible plus I'll be as non-existent as your parents." "Rich jackass." Taehyun scoffed. "Mental bastard." "Bye Hyunkitty." He scoffed again. "Farewell Soobunny." 

------LOTTE WORLD TOWER------

"He actually did it." Soobin said still in disbelief. "Sir um your face it's um all over the news." Soobin smirked. "Then we'll change it."  "How?" "You'll see." Soobin walked towards the bathroom and took a good look at his face in the mirror. "Guess looks aren't everything." He grabbed clippers and just stared at the mirror. "They call me the Joker, even Taehyun did, well why don't I give them a reason." (I am so sorry for what he's gonna do next) He brought the clippers up to his hair and proceeded to give himself a buzz cut (Blame my male classmates for this they never shut up about haircuts and shit like why tf you wanna be bald-).

-------------------------------------------------------------------

HELP I AM SO SORRY AND BALD SOOBIE BOOBIE SUPREMACY😭 If you can save me from classmates I'll ask my grandma for money and hopefully give it to you or something 😭 vote if you like if not why tf you here?