Val x F!reader

(WARNING: Abuse, mention of drugs and alcohol)

I walk to the studio, talking to angel. He's my best friend so we're having a laugh, not knowing Val was watching us, jealousy boiling inside him as he watched his girlfriend and number one star laughing together.

"Yeah, and then-"

Angel stops in his tracks and looks up, i look confused before see Val stood there, annoyance written over his face.

"Angel, darling, can i talk to you?"

I can see how this is about to go, and i grab Angel

"Whatever you want to say to him, you can say in front of me."

Val smirks, angel looks petrified

"Very well...Angel, darling. You can stay the fuck away from my y/n. I see you anywhere near her and you done for, got it?"

Angel nods

"Y-yes Val"

I look at him shocked

"No, not happening, you cant stop me from seeing my best friend Val. I don't care if you don't like i-"

I was cut off by him grabbing me

"Remember who owns you...both of you"

By now, fear is written all over my face, as i start shaking

"Y-yes val"

He looks at Angel

"Get inside and get ready, you're here all night so go"

Angel nods and runs in, Val drags me inside and takes me to my dressing room, throwing me against the wall

"F-fuck"

I look up and he looks pissed

"You, my darling, are fucked"

He punches me, before kicking me multiple times, in the face, stomach, head. I feel the need to start crying but i hold it in.

"Looks like she thinks she stronger than usual today"

He grabs me by the throat and holds me against the wall

"Who. Owns You?"

I mumble a quiet "Y-you Val"

He smirks and drops me

"Get ready because you're also filming all night"

He leaves my room, slamming the door shut. I run to the bathroom and break down into tears. I look to my right and see half a bottle of vodka, which i down, along with some kind of drug me and angel had a few days ago, i took it, my head spinning....