18. Likewise

Chapter 18

Veronica Thorn

Braden was quiet but I could see the barely restrained fury in his face when I told him and just seeing that made me not want to reveal more.

He cared for me, I didn't want to drag him into my mess.

I'd felt guilt over harshly saying no to meeting his family that in some way I felt I owed it to him to explain why.

"Enough of me, thought we'd watch the movie here instead... if your alright with it,"

He cleared his throat, "Your here, that's all that matters." Then his eyes hold mine, "You know you can tell me anything, baby. I'm here.."

The certainty and care in his voice brought tears to my eyes, no one has ever told me those words,

guilt I've never felt knocked me right inside, fuck.

"I know.." I smiled, then his head descended his mouth brushing against mine so softly that tears prickled my eyes, I held on to his chiselled face, kissing him back hoping he could feel what I couldn't say.

We watched the movie after that, or tried was a better word for it. I was burning with desire, his cologne was mouthwatering, doing nothing to keep me focused

Fuck.

I wanted him, I was ready. It was not as if I hadn't ever had sex, but my first experience was bland and nothing that exceeded my expectation and never made me yearn for it afterwards, like other teens.

With Braden though..I was throbbing.. wanting him more than I'd ever wanted anything.

"I'm going to the bathroom," I declared hoping my voice didn't give anything away, his face turned to me and nothing told me he could see where my mind were at.

Walking into the bathroom I closed it, the mirror showed my flushed face. Taking off my dress I faced the mirror standing only with the
sexy underwear I bought months ago from Victoria Secret, scandalous and far from what I normally wear.

But this was for a special occasion, my first date with Braden.

And I was ready for everything.

Throwing my caution aside I ran my hand through my hair and walked out the door,

The look on Braden's face when I came back would forever be marked in my head.

The once popcorn he was about to take dropped from his hand as he did a double take at me.

His eyes ignited like a match has been struck between them as they slowly dragged down my face and dangerously slow over my body, I could feel his heated gaze all the way from my face to my toes.

"How about a change of plans.." I dropped my voice in a low and a seductive tone, his Adam apple bobbed as he looked back up at me.

Walking over to him like I was on my own fashion show I felt daring, he made me feel sexy. The moment I was in front of him I playfully pushed his chest so he fell against the back of the couch.

His eyes burned through me, feeling like my skin was on melted lava everywhere his gaze fell at I looked at his eyes, "I want you.."

"Fuck baby..." He cursed, his voice deep and raspy.

"Yeah I was thinking that," I smirked at the fire in his eyes as he took my hand before I could touch him, "You sure baby? If you—-"

"I'm ready.. I need you.." I said and once those words left my mouth he groaned closing his eyes, I straddled his lap, his hands going for my waist before he cursed, "Fuck your.. so goddamn beautiful.." wherever his hands touched sent fireworks through me. My skin tingles and I want so much more, everything.