F O U R

Cassandra's POV;

"STOP! STOP!"

"FUCKING HELL CASSANDRA I SAID STOP!" A familiar voice, now that I think about it, screams.

Wait.

Did he just say my name?

Back up the Chu-chu train.

I blink, dumbstruck, for a few seconds and put down one of my legs back on the ground, followed by the other and get off of the dude's body as I try to see properly, which is close to impossible in this pitch black room.

I watch as the figure falls to the ground and groans in pain. Is it bad that I don't feel guilty? He's the one who wasn't invited.

"What in the world is happening." Melissa says, flicking on the lights.

The bulbs light up the initially dark room and I look down at the dangerous creep.

Before I could, about four girls scream.

"Xavier?!" Zoey cries, speed walking towards the injured body.

Melissa, Nathalie, Zoey and I form a circle as we stare at him.

"Oh God," Nathalie says, rushing to help him up.

He struggles at first, but once he's up, the first thing he does is give me a death glare.

I feel my confidence shrink at the speed of light as a heavy feeling forms inside of my gut. Guess I do feel kinda guilty after all.

"Uh, I'm sorry?" I smile hesitantly in a small voice, but it sounded more like a question if anything.

"If you weren't Zach's cousin I would have made you so sorry." He snaps, making sure to use every inch of hatred in him to say that.

I blink at him in disbelief. Is this dude for real? It's not my fault I went into defense mode. He might have been a serial killing rapist!

"Hey? It's not my fault!" I say louder than intended, but before I could say more, he does.

"--You beat me up with a shoe!"
He screams, making me flinch slightly.

"You snuck in! What was I supposed to do? Give you tea? 'Oh hey random person, thanks for breaking in. Would you like some cookies? Lock the door behind you, will ya.'" I sarcastically defend.

"You're still a bitch." He states, the three girls helping him to the the couch.

"Takes one to know one." I smirk, crossing my arms across my chest and raising my eyebrows at him.

I hear Zoey choke lightly, laughing and gasping for air, Ashley purses her lips together to stop herself from laughing as she lightly pats her on the back. Xavier's eyes quickly narrow as he squints at me, shooting invisible daggers at my head.

Everyone falls silent, and the door bell distracts us as it rings. Vanessa walks over and opens it, and her eyes almost bulge out of her head.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" She asks.

"Joining the PARTAAAY!" Isaac says, his fellow mates whooping in agreement.

"Sorry to disappoint guys, but girls night only. Meaning you aren't welcomed, comprehend? Comprehend." Vanessa shoots, walking over and about to close the door on their faces but a foot enjoins between the door, preventing her from closing the door.

"We decided to come and bless you with our entertaining and wonderful presence." Zach says, almost as if he's the biggest hearted person on earth.