Chapter 21:

“Every action has consequences, and every consequence is a result of your choices.”

Delve into the concept of karma and the intricate web of cause and effect portrayed in the Mahabharata. Explore the idea that our choices shape our destiny, resonating with the profound teachings on personal responsibility found within the epic.

----------------------

Author:- Finally. They are married. Woah oho!!

--------------

The wind blow slowly from the outside through the open window. The maiden sitting alone in her chamber with the red dress and jewelry. Her white skin dazzles in the sunlight. The sight was enough to make anyone throat dry.

The maiden look at the mirror in front of her again. She was feeling quite novel this moment.

Who would have thought that one day she'll marry someone at this young age. Yes , the maiden was still 20 years old. Although its common for women to marry early she never saw it with her own eyes.

Suddenly her small , quiet and low voice resonants in the silent chamber.

"Today is a great day."

She though no one listen to her but suddenly another voice interrupt her thoughts.

"I though today is a horrible day for you."

She didn't look at the voice and chuckle.
"It is , but I heard being positive about negative experiences will make you happier and less negative."

"Is it working?" The voice asked.

"No" she answered.

"Then stop using useless theories." The voice said.

Slowly the steps of footsteps came near her but she didn't look up.

"Red suits you." The owner of the voice said hoarsely.

Her eyes flickered for a moment and it didn't go unnoticed by the eyes that are constantly staring at her.

Arjuna look at shreya and his adam apple bobbed twice.

He slowly forwards and came more near than her and before she can react , he carry her in princess style with his strong arms.

Shreya become dumbfounded and stunned for a minute. She look at Arjuna and sigh.

"You dont look surprised by my coming." He ask as he slowly take her out of her chamber.

"I somehow predicted it." She said slowly.

"Cool. Why don't you become a shaman then." He asked playfully.

She didn't answer him, just hooked her hands around his neck and lean on him a bit.

Shreya look around and try to find any figure but to her surprise not even a mosquito was there.
She look at Arjuna in dismay.

Arjuna sense her questioning gaze and said, "I have my own solutions to problems. Don't worry."

She just pursed her lips.

---------------

Both reach towards the Wedding pavilion. No one was there except two people.

Vyas and Shree Krishna  .

Arjuna stop in front of Krishna and put her down from his embrace. He pay respect to Krishna then Vyas.