10. [L/name] x Kurta x Paldiknight

YOU STAND ON THE BLIMP WITH THE OTHER FORTY-TWO APPLICANTS, watching as Netero gives a speech while [M/name] glares at him and you wonder if he knows everything already. "I should introduce myself properly to you all. I am Netero, chairman of the Hunters Association. I didn't think I would have to make an appearance until the final round, but that wasn't the case." he says grimly as he perks up in a smile, "but since I'm here... I'll accompany you all and enjoy this nice edgy atmosphere!" he says and you try to not laugh at the man as the bean-shaped man spoke up.

"We'll arrive at our destination at 8 a.m. tomorrow. Until we notify you please relax and enjoy all the amenities provided by this airship," he says as you look at Gon and Killua who cheer about exploring as Kurapika and Leorio head to the sleeping areas while you walk up to [M/name].

"Can I ask you about something?" you ask as the woman smiles and nods.

"We'll head to my private room, follow me," she says as you walk off with her looking around the fancy airship. You've been on plenty of these, but this one feels different. Perhaps it's the hunter's exam, maybe it's the fact you're not dressed up looking for someone to marry you out of desperation, or maybe it's nothing and this is all in your head.

"I don't know everything, just with what I've seen in my dreams, but... how hard was it?" [M/name] asked as you trailed behind her.

"What do you know?" you asked as she sighed.

"Not much. Just that they ignored you— well, no... your siblings ignored you. [F/name] hurt you." she says as you laugh at her.

"He didn't hurt me. Not physically. I was fine." you say as she sighs.

"You let yourself die for someone else," she says in a small voice as you wave off her concerns.

"I kept going. I had your hunter's card and became obsessed with a pretty popular man," you say as [M/name] blinks.

"Who?" she asked as you smiled.

"Leorio Paldiknight." you say in a mischievous voice, "he was a normal guy who only became a hunter to be a doctor, but when his dear friend was in trouble he tried to use everything in his power to save his friend and that's lovely," you claim as the women hums.

"Do you know the other three boys or just Leorio?" she asks as you laugh lightly.

"Killua... he was traveling with his little sister at the time, a real pretty girl by the way. I met them, I died for his little sister," you say as [M/name] opens the door to her room. She sits down at a desk and you sit across from her.

"Explain everything to me. Tell me about [Name] [L/name]," she says as you close your eyes and smile.

"It all started when I was six," you say, shutting your eyes to remember all the harsh memories you wanted to forget, but maybe talking about them will give you that final step to cute out everything about being a [L/name].

𝗫𝗫𝗫

KURAPIKA SITS IN A ROOM WITH LEORIO AS THE TWO SIT ON TE WALL NEDT TO ONE ANOTHER. "Why did [Name] go off with that hunter?" Kurapika asked as Leorio huffed.

"It's not your business," he says as Kurapika hums, skimming through a random book he had found in the room.

"That so?" he asked as Leorio's black brow twitched.

"Why are you so curious about [Name]?" he asks as Kurapika hums.

"My family died. I left my village to adventure in the outside world and when I returned I found all my loved ones with their eyes ripped out of their sockets. Their bodies were mangled, I never found my parents though... They burned the village and my parents were a part of that." Kurapika sighs, "I guess they're the closest thing I have to home that are still alive. If they can find Karada and Tsubasa, then maybe I could find some of my culture again." Kurapika says as Leorio closes his eyes.