"The Chosen One: A Minecraft Story Mode Character"

NAME:** The Chosen One**ALIASES:** King of Boom Town (determinant), The Destroyer (determinant), The Ocelot Slayer (determinant), The Amulet Holder (determinant), The Pig Master (determinant), The New Tim, Hero in Residence (by Petra), Mayor of Be...

**ALIASES:** King of Boom Town (determinant), The Destroyer (determinant), The Ocelot Slayer (determinant), The Amulet Holder (determinant), The Pig Master (determinant), The New Tim, Hero in Residence (by Petra), Mayor of Beacontown (by Petra), The gauntlet-bearer (by the Prismarine Colossus), Champion (by Romeo)
**VOICE ACTOR:** Richard Ayoade
**GENDER:** Male
**SPECIES:** Human
**OCCUPATION:** Hero in Residence
**STATUS:** Alive
**CAUSE OF DEATH:** Killed by Mevia (Respawned)
**AFFILIATION:** Leader of The New Order of the Stone, Former Competitor, Former Inmate, Former Associate (Determinant)
**ALLIES:** The New Order of The Stone, Radar, Jack, Nurm, The Ocelots, Ivor, The Order of the Stone, Ivor, Harper, Reuben, Isa, Benedict, Milo, Reginald, Sky City Guards, Philipe, Captain Sparklez, Stampy Cat, TheDiamondMinecart, LDShadowLady, Stacy Plays, Emily, Slab the Immovable(determinant), Otto, Stella(determinant), Lluna, Xara, Binta, Kent, Romeo, Nell, Val, Soup, Oxblood (determinant), Geoff (determinant), Rob (determinant), Brick (determinant), Blocco (determinant), Wanda (determinant), Fangirl, Wink, Herzog, Sebastian, Anthony (determinant), Bob
**ENEMIES:** Ivor(formerly and unwillingly), The Wither Storm, The Blaze Rods, The White Pumpkin, Winslow, PAMA, Mind-Controlled Citizens, Hostile Mobs, Hadrian, Mevia, Gladiators (formerly), Soren the Architect, Aiden, Isa(formerly), Reginald(briefly), Sky City Guards(formerly), Emily(formerly), Romeo(formerly), Prismarine Foes, The Warden, Lukas(formerly), Slab the Immovable(determinant), Stella(determinant), Nohr (determinant), TNT Dustin(determinant)
**FIRST APPEARANCE:** "The Order of the Stone"
**LAST APPEARANCE:** "Above and Beyond"

The Chosen One: The Deuteragonist of Minecraft: Story Mode"

The Chosen One is the playable main deuteragonist in Minecraft: Story Mode developed by Telltale Games, whose gender and appearance is chosen by the player with the male version being voiced by Richard Ayoade. The Chosen One makes their official debut in "The Order of the Stone". Initially, The Chosen One participated as a former competitive builder alongside their friends, Axel, Olivia, and their pet pig Reuben.