Chapter 2: Megumi Fushiguro

"Again." Gojo said right after dodging a punch from Megumi and knocking him to the ground. Megumi grunts before getting up and charging at Gojo. 'His face is wide open but he's probably doing that on purpose... maybe if I-' Megumi was punched so hard he was hit into a wall. "Again. C'mom Megumi can't you hit little old me?" Gojo taunts. "Shut up!" Megumi yells before getting up and charging again. 'Alright this time I'll fake going for the head but in reality, I'll sweep kick him and hit him while he's down." Megumi thinks to himself as he fakes going for Gojo's face but then tries to sweep kick him. "Megumi... You're so predictable..." Gojo says as he dodges Megumi's sweep kick and instead sweep kicks him and then kicks him while he's in the air. Megumi hits the wall again and falls to the floor. Gojo then walks over to where Megumi is. "Megumi? What are you doing man?" Gojo says in a jokey manner. "IM TRYING TO HIT..." Megumi takes a breath and calms down.  "I'm trying to hit you... but your too fast...." Gojo sighs before sitting down next to Megumi. "Y'know you're a very smart kid." Megumi doesn't answer. "But your so stuck inside your own head. you don't fight on instinct. you fight using your mind. which isn't bad but..."

"Dammit... Dammit..." Megumi said, on the floor battered and beaten, blood everywhere. The curses are looking over them. "Every time I kill one... three more seem to appear... what do I do...? What do I do...? What do I-"

"You overthink things way too much, Megumi..."

"..."

"To be a jujutsu sorcerer Megumi.... you have to be a little crazy, and sometimes logic... won't win you all your battles..."

Megumi gets up slowly, the curses walk to him, ready to attack. While looking down, Megumi puts his hands together.

"Sometimes... the stupidest. most idiotic, crazy plans... are usually the answer...."

DIVINE DOG TOTALITY NUE!!

"Usually..." Megumi says slowly getting up a bigger divine dog and Nue manifest around him. "Using shikigami this big in a cramped place like this is the stupidest thing you could do in a cramped place like this..." Megumi then smiles. "But at this point, I don't care anymore! My only priority is surviving!" Megumi says with a very twisted smile. "Sorry Itadori... Kugisaki..."

"Where the hell is he?!" Itadori says as he and Nobara run through the building. "He has to be somewhere!" Nobara yells back. They both then stop in their tracks when they see a large muscular curse with the appearance of a white-haired ape. "What is that...?" Nobara asks. The cursed spirit then does a hand sign. Immediately noticing this, just seconds before the attack Itadori puts himself right in front of Nobara. Even though that was really stupid it did protect Nobara. Even Itadori himself doesn't know why he did it. 

"ITADORI!!" Nobara screamed as the attack launched Itadori out of the window and flying out of the building. Before Nobara could do anything, Megumi came from right behind her, put his hand on his shoulder and spoke. "Go check on Itadori. I want this one." Nobara nodded and rushed to Itadori's aid.  "Don't overthink... Don't overthink... sigh..." Megumi got in a fighting stance with Nue and Divine Dog Totality behind him. "Let's see what you can do." Megumi's fight with the multiplying cursed spirits taught him that sure, logic is important in fights but is not something to be relied on. Thia awakened Megumi, almost as if realizing this thing unlocked something within Megumi. He truly cut lose for the first time. Now Megumi can summon 4 Shikigami at a time.

The curse attacked but the divine dog blocked before parrying and hitting the cursed spirit into Nue which paralyzed him. "GREAT SERPENT!!" Megumi yelled before a giant white snake shikigami emerged from the ground grabbing the curse. "NUE!! GREAT SERPENT!! GANG UP ON THEM!!" Megumi said before he and divine dog totality ran out of the building. "If I was still operating on logic, I probably would have died to those weaker cursed spirits. I tried to fight even though I was injured and only summoned smaller shikigami to avoid causing unnecessary damage to the building or damaging Itadori and Nobara. But I made a gamble, and it looks like..." Megumi looked through the hole in the building's roof that Great Serpent made to see that the cursed spirit was exorcised.

"...It paid off.