Chapter 4: Yuji Itadori and Nobara Kugisaki

Gojo takes Itadori, Megumi, and Nobara back to Jujutsu High. The three are all interrogated and questioned about what happened. All the information they get is a mysterious man unleashes an either grade 1 or grade 2 cursed spirit inside the building. The cursed spirit knocks out Itadori and launches him out the window. This gives the mysterious man a chance to feed Itadori one of Sukuna's fingers which allowed Sukuna to briefly take over. The man then escapes. Everyone doesn't know what to think, everyone but Gojo. Now Gojo doesn't' know exactly who did it but, he has an idea of who could have done this but... It's impossible... He died... Gojo killed him on the Night Parade of 100 Demons... It couldn't possibly be him.

Meanwhile Megumi was sent to an infirmary for his injuries. Itadori was injured but Sukuna accidently healed him when he incarnated in his body for a bit. And Nobara had very minor injuries and was overall okay. Nobara was outside, sitting on a bench, thinking. Was Fushiguro right? It would explain why she felt that way even after not knowing him for that long... I mean he was nice and kind of funny, even if he was an idiot. and he didn't look all too bad. "Do I like Itad-"

"Hey Kugisaki." Nobara jumped as she looked behind her and saw Itadori. She blushed a little bit, not expecting him to show up. "Are you still mad at me?" Itadori asks. Nobara sighs before patting the side of the bench next to her. "I'm not... I wasn't really mad... I was just worried." Nobara said as Itadori sat next to her. "Why?" Nobara looked at Itadori confused. "You don't know?" Itadori rubbed the back of his head. "Not really... I don't remember much if what happened after that cursed spirit knocked me out. When I woke up... Sukuna was in control for some reason." Nobara then proceeded to tell Itadori what happened.  "Whoa! Thats crazy... well at least nothing happened and hey, At least I got another one of Sukuna's fingers." Itadori says in his normal happy expression. Nobara looks at Itadori before looking away and thinking about something. 

"Hey Itadori... Why are you eating the fingers of Ryomen Sukuna?"

"Oh, well you know how I told you I accidentally ate one when I first met Fushiguro?"

"Yeah..."

"Well after that... Gojo sensei told me that the jujutsu higher ups decided that I would collect all the fingers of Sukuna..."

"Okay..."

"... And then be executed..."

"..."

"Kugisaki?" 

"WHAT THE HELL?!!?!" Itadori jumped at Nobara yelling like that. "SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT, AFTER YOU EAT ALL THOSE GROSS FINGERS, THERE JUST GONNA KILL YOU?!" Nobara was freaking out. This was so unfair! Itadori didn't mean to eat the finger! He just wanted to save Fushiguro! "Yeah... Pretty much." Itadori replies. "I don't know why I have to be executed. Gojo explains that the reason I have to die is because if I eat all of Sukuna and then die, Sukuna will die along with me pr something... I dunno it sounds complicated." Nobara looked down. she was actually kind of sad. Itadori is essentially living on borrowed time, once he eats all 20 fingers of Sukuna...

"So anyways..." Nobara snapped out of her thoughts as Itadori spoke. "I was gonna go check up on Fushiguro but I... I kinda wanted to get to know you a little bit more..." Itadori said looking away a bit and rubbing the back of his head. Nobara looked up at him and smirked. "Really? Wow Itadori didn't realize you liked me like that?" Itadori blushed because of Nobara's teasing. "It's not like that! It's just, I already know everything about Fushiguro (No he doesn't) And I just wanted to get to know you a little bit more... I wanna be a close friend of yours. Nobara slightly blushes at that before smiling. "Well alright, I am just that interesting." Nobara said with a confident, cocky expression. Itadori laughs. 

Megumi was sitting in the infirmary... Thinking. Thinking about his potential as a sorcerer. Everyone he meets, may it be Gojo or even close friends of his say that he has the potential to be a truly great sorcerer one day. Yet, he has no regard for his own life... he keeps trying to use his trump card in situations that don't call for it and... he couldn't even save Tsumiki... "Megumi!!" Fushiguro was snapped out of his thoughts by Gojo entering the room being Gojo. "Oh... hello Gojo..." Megumi says. "I heard about what you did at the office building, nice work. Even if you did cause massive property damage..." Gojo said. "You're the one who forgot to place a veil!!" Megumi yelled. "That's also how that mysterious man was able to even come near us."

"That's actually what I came to talk to you about. Did you see this mysterious man?" Gojo asks getting really serious. "No... The only person who's seen him is Kugisaki..." Megumi replied. Gojo sighed. "Makes sense... I need to ask her what the man looked like..." Megumi looked at Gojo a little worried. "Are you ok?" Gojo sighed. "Not really... This is all my fault... I should have done a background check on that building... or at least put up a veil so that person couldn't endanger you guys..." Megumi could tell that Gojo was honestly really angry at himself for what happened. "Plus, the higher ups are now pissed at me. There questioned by decisions, you getting really injured, Not placing a veil which allowed a mysterious person to infiltrate you guys' mission, and Sukuna incarnating inside Yuji for a little bit, causing a great risk to you, Nobara and civilians around the area..." Gojo was clenching his fist out of anger. "So... what's gonna happen?" Megumi asks. "I don't know... The higher ups may start to question my decision to keep Itadori alive... I don't know..." Gojo then gets up and starts to leave the room. "Listen, I have to go on an important business trip for a couple of days... Look after Yuji for me... alright?" Megumi nodded. Gojo smiled before saying "I trust you Megumi..." 

As Gojo left, Ijichi entered. "Fushiguro... how are you doing?" Megumi looked up at Ijichi before saying. "I'm actually doing better... why?" Ijichi cleared his throat before saying. "Were short on sorcerers at the moment... we need you, Itadori, and Kugisaki for a recovery mission." 

"Hahahahaha!! You were part of an occult club?" Nobara said laughing. "Hey, it wasn't that bad, it was actually a pretty cool and entertaining club." Itadori said. "It's still really nerdy Itadori." Nobara said as Itadori sighed. "Well one of the main reasons I was in the club was because of my grandpa." Nobara gave a soft, empathetic smile. "I understand how you feel... before I came here... I was very close with my grandma. She's the one who taught me how to use my cursed technique..." Itadori beamed. "That's awesome! cool to see how close of a relationship you have with your grandma!" Nobara sighed. 'Well, she didn't really want me coming here to become a jujutsu sorcerer." Itadori was confused. "Why?" 

"Well... She wanted me to train under her, but I really wanted to come here to Tokyo." Nobara says. "Well, why did you want to come here?" Itadori asks. "Um...-" Nobara was interrupted by Megumi and Ijichi approaching. "Oh, hey Fushiguro, guy in suit, what's up?" Itadori says greeting them. "Guy in suit?!" says Ijichi. Ignoring him, Megumi says, "Itadori, Nobara, we have a mission we have to do. c'mon." Itadori got up while Nobara groaned. "Were doing another mission already? Where's our break?" Nobara complained. "Just shut up and follow me." Megumi said annoyed 

Report: July 2018 

In West Tokyo City, At the Eishu Juvenile Detention Center, The sky above the exercise yard,

An unwanted apparition of potential special grade was witnessed by multiple non-jujutsu sorcerers. Since it was deemed an emergency, three first-year students were sent to the scene.

Of those three students...

One died.