Chapter 6: Fearsome Womb Part 2

"... This isn't good..." Nobara Kugisaki says after falling into that hole and landing in God knows where.  It's pitch black and she can't see the walls or the floor. just herself. "Where the hell am I? It's so dark I can't see-" Nobara stopped talking. She sensed a curse. Not just one but... multiple! But where are they- Nobara turns around to see multiple white faces and eyeballs staring at her. The eyeballs had multiple different color irises. the faces resembled those of babies. they had three white dots on their foreheads with a line through it, there eyes and mouths were open, but it was just pitch black were irises, or tongues would be. Nobara sighed. "This is bad..." Nobara got some nails out of her pouch, readied her hammer and charged her body with cursed energy. Once she did that, the head starts to say, "OO-OO-OO-OOH!!" Nobara sighed, this sucks

Meanwhile, Yuji and Megumi were frozen in fear as a special grade cursed spirit appeared right next to them. They couldn't move, they couldn't talk, they couldn't do anything. "(There's no mistaking it! This is a special grade!! C'mon Megumi move!! Run away!!)" Megumi thought to himself while at the same time Yuji was thinking, "I can't move!! I need to run!! Run! Run! Run!"

"Help people..." 

"AAAAHH!" Yuji screamed as he unsheathed slaughter demon and attempted to decapitate the curse. Instead, slaughter demon was snapped in half and Yuji's hand flew off his arm, the curses skin being really tough and durable. Yuji was silent. "Ita... dori?" Megumi said in shock and blood flowed out of Yuji's hand. Yuji clenched his teeth and tried to land a punch on the cursed spirit, but the cursed spirit just tanks the punch and then punches Yuji in the gut. "Itadori!!" Megumi yells, worry in his voice as Yuji is knocked back by the punch. "(There's no way me and Fushiguro can run away... The curse has already closed the distance between him and us...)" Yuji thinks to himself. He then gets an idea. "(Hey, Sukuna... If I die... then you die too! You don't want that... Do you Sukuna!! Then help me exorcise this curse!!)" Yuji says to Sukuna as he unwraps the belt, he had to carry slaughter demon to tie his wound shut to stop the bleeding. 

"I refuse!" Sukuna says, appearing on Yuji's face through a mouth and the marking under eye becoming an eye. Megumi winces at hearing Sukuna's voice. "Even if I die inside you when you kick the bucket, I still have 17 more of myself as fingers scattered all over the place. That said, I can't really do anything so it will be up to you to switch... However, when that happens, I'll kill Fushiguro here before I kill the curse!" Sukuna says, worry and fear spread on Yuji and Megumi's faces. "Next, I'll find and kill Kugisaki! I kinda like her, plus she's got spunk. Killing her will be fu-"

"YOU WILL NOT LAY A FINGER ON KUGISAKI!!" Yuji screamed out of instinct. Megumi was shocked and confused. Yuji shared his feelings, why did I yell like that? Was it because of Kugsaki? "Wow brat, seems like I must have hit a nerve. Then again if you keep focusing on me hurting your friends, then your friends will not leave this place with their lives!" Sukuna taunts. Thats when the cursed spirit spits cursed energy at Yuji and Megumi. They both manage to dodge it. "(That wasn't a cursed technique... That thing just spat out high-powered cursed energy at us...)" Megumi thought to himself as the cursed spirit laughs and cackles like a madman.  "(There's no way we can survive if we fight thi-)" 

"FUSHIGURO!! FIND KUGISAKI AND GET OUTTA HERE!!" Yuji yelled, interrupting Megumi's thoughts. "I'll keep this thing distracted until you both make it out of here! Once you guys are out, I don't care how you do it but, send me a signal." worry spread on Megumi's face. "ARE YOU INSANE?! YOU'RE UP AGAINST A SPECIAL GRADE CURSED SPIRIT, AND YOU ONLT HAVE ONE ARM!!" Fushiguro yelled. "Look closely... That thing is playing with us, it's having fun." Yuji said as the two of them observed the cursed spirit. "It's underestimating the hell out of us. Buying time shouldn't be that tough." Megumi was conflicted. He didn't want to do this. Itadori could die, he could be fatally injured, Sukuna could come out and cause damage... but he then remembered what happened during that haunted office building... stop thinking too much about things... Itadori probably has a plan... Megumi nodded before running from the area. Itadori took a breath before getting into a fighting stance. 

"Ha! Got you!" Nobara says confidently, as she exorcised every cursed spirit in her area. That's when more cursed spirits appeared, resembling mushrooms and frog/reptiles. "Dammit... Those last spirits injured me a bit... and I had to use all my nails..." Nobara sighed before looking up to the curses. "I swear... if I die... I'm gonna curse the hell outta all of you..." Before the curses could attack however, Nobara is pulled back by the tongue of Megumi's toad shikigami and the curses are eaten by the great serpent shikigami. "Y'know... I'm not a fan of frogs..." Nobara says as the tongue of the toad shikigami pulled her towards Megumi. "Well, that's too damn bad!" Megumi says frustrated. Nobara then looks around, worry and fear spreading on her face. "F-Fushiguro...?" Nobara stutters, worry evident in her voice

"Where's Itadori?"