The Sun, The Moon, and The Eclipse🌙

Later that day.....

Y/N: Okay okay...so just to recap so I don't have anything mixed up...

You have your head in your hand trying to figure everything out without collapsing on the ground, Freddy or at least what's left of him is looking around trying to figure everything out, Gregory and Cassie are sitting down looking at the ground and Vanessa is practically hammered so she can't say a thing.

Y/N: Okay so, you two met at her Birthday party that no one came to and instantly hit off, Her father worked at the pizzaplex as a technician before they had to move due to reasons you won't disclose. Gregory being homeless came to the pizzaplex on day and decided to stay since it was nice and warm and in turn Freddy being on safe mode off of the system decided to help him.

Due to the glitch it made the others want to kill you and Vanessa had an alternate personality due to the glitch that called herself Vanny. During the night you destroyed all of the animatronics to give you a bigger advantage against Vanny but even with all that she still destroyed all of Freddy. You ran and finished Princess Quest which set her free from the Glitch and ultimately destroying Vanny and stopping her chaos.

Freddy was somehow still operable so you took his head and fixed him up, leaving the rest of the Glamrocks behind to practically die. Now in the present Cassie came to find you after getting a random text from something in the plex claiming to be you, and the rest of us are tasked with salvaging whatever we can and reporting back to the higher ups.

You stop and breath for a moment taking everything in, Gregory is very uncomfortable with this conversation and Freddy tries to vouch for him.

F: Well Y/N, if I do say myself that was years ago! He's grown and has learned his le/

Y/N: Freddy in all honestly I do not care, that was in the past, I am certainly pissed with him (you glare at him) however what's in the past is in the past and we can only try to fix the mess. I won't hold grudges but you do need to thing about the other Glamrocks, aka YOUR FRIENDS, and how they feel...I swear this is going to be harder than I though. 

G: I'm sorry Mr. Y/N I really am, actually wait no I'm not, THEY TRIED TO KILL ME!

Y/N: Yeah I know, I know, and I'm sorry you had to go through that but you need to understand the amount of damage that you gave them, damn imagine the pain and stuff they are in right now. Have you seen Chica?! She's literally a mess, her battery is so fucked to the point she can't even stay awake for more than a minute. I can only IMAGINE what the others are going through because of you...Fuck kid, what did you even do to them..

Now that...that question was going to be hard for him to answer, mainly because even Freddy doesn't even know, it was practically wiped from his system due to how the day went. All he remembers is the upgrades that he gave him, Roxy's eyes, Chica's voice box, and Monty's hands...He didn't go to overboard did he?

F: Superstar what did you do to my friends...?

G: I....I

You sigh and put a hand over Gregory's mouth, he goes to slap it away but you hold his hand in place. and his other one didn't even dare to move

Y/n: Don't worry Freddy, you and me will be learning that soon... Gregory for your own safety your going to have to stay in the van due to what the other animatronics my do to you if they catch you, Cassie against my better judgement your going to come along with me and Freddy since you have some experience with tech stuff due to your father. Gregory your going to look after Vanessa since she is absolutely hammered from drinking all that wine.

G: O...okay....

You grab Freddy (or his head at least) and Cassie and head back into the plex, bringing them both to Chica so Freddy can scope out the damage and figure out what we can do with her. Poor Chica....